ADVERTISEMENT

Coincidence? I don't think so

The political blowhards supporting Hamas is the pinnacle of American political hypocrisy. It's mind boggling that the people defending civil rights, inclusion, diversity etc in this country, are literally supporting the exact opposite (to the point of genocide) against others. We've become incredibly stupid as a society.

The political blowhards supporting Hamas is the pinnacle of American political hypocrisy. It's mind boggling that the people defending civil rights, inclusion, diversity etc in this country, are literally supporting the exact opposite (to the point of genocide) against others. We've become incredibly stupid as a society.
Normally I stay far away from these discussions but it feels like sometimes we are living in a real life version of the movie "Idiocracy" who would of thought Matt Judge creator of Beavis and Butthead was making a documentary when the movie was made 😆

Yes we have, I wish the inclusivity crew would take a first class flight over to Middle East and specifically the West Bank. They all need to get hit with a dose of reality.

There were a variety of academics who didn't navigate the minefield of rhetoric surrounding Free Speech, Israel, and the Palestinians. None of them condoned violence.
Sure they did, the idiot president of Harvard I believe, I can’t remember which one, would not flat out say that the Genocide of Jewish people didn’t violate the code of conduct. Just ridiculous stuff, no wonder we have so many young fools support a literal terrorist regime.

I'd argue they're defending selected diversity and inclusion. We saw insights of this from 2020-2022. It hasn't gone away.
Deliberate
Intentional
Exclusionary

Normally I stay far away from these discussions but it feels like sometimes we are living in a real life version of the movie "Idiocracy" who would of thought Matt Judge creator of Beavis and Butthead was making a documentary when the movie was made 😆
You know that, at some point it feels like that movie had more sense in some places.

Sure they did, the idiot president of Harvard I believe, I can’t remember which one, would not flat out say that the Genocide of Jewish people didn’t violate the code of conduct. Just ridiculous stuff, no wonder we have so many young fools support a literal terrorist regime.
The "controversy" was a pre-set minefield. The academics were going to be gutted no matter what they did. Elon Musk re-tweeted some anti-Semitic crap and everyone of the new mob made nice with him. Everyone. The accusation of anti-Semitism has become drained of meaning.

The "controversy" was a pre-set minefield. The academics were going to be gutted no matter what they did. Elon Musk re-tweeted some anti-Semitic crap and everyone of the new mob made nice with him. Everyone. The accusation of anti-Semitism has become drained of meaning.
Genocide hasn't.

And NONE of those 3 condemned the calling for it. They all 3 should resign.

NO other ethnic group would have been treated that way by those 3 presidents and you know it.

The HYPOCRISY of the left is mind boggling.

Amos Elon, early Zionist and the unofficial historian of the state of Israel, couldn't stand the way Israel had become, simply left to live out his life elsewhere. Do you imagine Amos Elon was anti-Semitic? Do you imagine he supported genocide?

If you support a two state solution are you pro-genocide? Are the same words and ideas different depending upon who says them?

Yes we have, I wish the inclusivity crew would take a first class flight over to Middle East and specifically the West Bank. They all need to get hit with a dose of reality.

If you're defending your home on the West Bank and are shot dead by a military bullet does your status as victim or terrorist change depending upon what nationality you are?

Reactions: Catmanic
It’s not hard to say, “that has no place on a college campus.” Not at all.

It’s not hard to say, “that has no place on a college campus.” Not at all.
Tell me the distinction in Free Speech terms between speaking on a campus and a post in Twitter or Facebook.

It's a set-up, made-up furor. Lots of the same people moaning about it are Great Replacement weirdos. None of the college presidents involved are pro-genocide. That accusation comes via the amazing property of claiming "Just Like".

Tell me the distinction in Free Speech terms between speaking on a campus and a post in Twitter or Facebook.

It's a set-up, made-up furor. Lots of the same people moaning about it are Great Replacement weirdos. None of the college presidents involved are pro-genocide. That accusation comes via the amazing property of claiming "Just Like".
One place is online, the other is in person and you have people with signs and some weirdos who actual wanna physically harm Jewish students just because they believe what these schools are peddling to them. If you can’t see how that’s wrong, then you’re part of the issue of why our country is falling apart honestly. It’s not a setup, it’s the repercussions of teaching this exact stuff to students on a college campus.

Last edited:
One place is online, the other is in person and you have people with signs and some weirdos who actual wanna physically harm Jewish students just because they believe what these schools are peddling to them. If you can’t see how that’s wrong, then you’re part of the issue of why our country is falling apart honestly. It’s not a setup, it’s the repercussions of teaching this exact stuff to students on a college campus.
Joshua 6:21
At the edge of the sword they devoted to destruction everything in the city—man and woman, young and old, oxen, sheep, and donkeys.

Killing your neighbors is an ancient habit. It's even commanded in the Torah.

Free Speech, even hate speech, legally requires an imminent threat. Not simply a possible one. That is what gave the academics the jitters.

College students are at an age when they can need to take responsibility for weighing evidence on their own.

It looks to me simply like a set up, to get back a little after 3 years of supporting Trump's lies about the election. Hence the rush to invent feelings and attitudes.

Lots of people who are simply acknowledging nuance and understanding history are being slapped with the “Hamas supporter” label. Total Right wing circle jerk, but it’s been politically effective. If you can’t see it’s to shut down serious discussion, you’re just an idiot. Fair or unfair (mostly unfair tbh) Republicans have had to carry the anti-Semite label over and over through the years, so they aren’t missing the chance to throw it back at Dems and the Left. There’s no “rise in anti-semitism”, especially not in the States where Jews have thrived. Zionists use that bullshit to avoid accountability for their genocidal actions and intent against the people of Palestine. All of this over religion too, the undeniable scourge of the Earth. These college administrators made the mistake of playing into a rigged game, hoisted on their own petards thinking they could smart their way out of it. Shoulda held up 2 middle fingers and refused to play their game.

• Love
Reactions: NociHTTP
iu

Lots of people who are simply acknowledging nuance and understanding history are being slapped with the “Hamas supporter” label. Total Right wing circle jerk, but it’s been politically effective. If you can’t see it’s to shut down serious discussion, you’re just an idiot. Fair or unfair (mostly unfair tbh) Republicans have had to carry the anti-Semite label over and over through the years, so they aren’t missing the chance to throw it back at Dems and the Left. There’s no “rise in anti-semitism”, especially not in the States where Jews have thrived. Zionists use that bullshit to avoid accountability for their genocidal actions and intent against the people of Palestine. All of this over religion too, the undeniable scourge of the Earth. These college administrators made the mistake of playing into a rigged game, hoisted on their own petards thinking they could smart their way out of it. Shoulda held up 2 middle fingers and refused to play their game.

I agree with this, but I would also add that the right is taking advantage of the opportunity to attack those who perpetuate Marxist ideology. And even though it’s all a political pissing match, I can’t say I’m unhappy about that. When I was in college 20 years ago, a lot of my professors weren’t pinkos… they were flat out commies. And it’s 10x worse now. It’s enough to make you want to push your children toward the trades, even if they excel academically.

Reactions: UKWildcatT
I agree with this, but I would also add that the right is taking advantage of the opportunity to attack those who perpetuate Marxist ideology. And even though it’s all a political pissing match, I can’t say I’m unhappy about that. When I was in college 20 years ago, a lot of my professors weren’t pinkos… they were flat out commies. And it’s 10x worse now. It’s enough to make you want to push your children toward the trades, even if they excel academically.
You see what you expect to see. Our daughter complained about all of her conservative professors.

Reactions: BigKari
Lol it’s wild that the red panic still persists. Your professors were not commies bro, that shit is so ridiculous.

Reactions: CatsDomain
You see what you expect to see. Our daughter complained about all of her conservative professors.

At 18 years of age, I didn’t have any expectations one way or another.

If I had expected Marxist indoctrination, however, I certainly would have thought twice about attending that institution.

Reactions: 2Dope15
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT