ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching

I get you are trying to be different by liking kentucky, in the state of North carolina, why not Indiana, Kansas, UCLA or anyone else, you are a crappy fan, who only post negative garbage time and time again.

He got giddy when Ashton wasn't playing. He set his little straw man up and knocked it down. No point guard on the road and that determines if a Coach can coach, lol You can't fix some people.

I wish he let Quickley run some point and I wish he would have gotten those techs in the first half. But the results speak for themselves!

I'm so glad the coach with 6 Final fours and a championship and the most wins in the last decade finally proved that he could coach by defeating a tough conference opponent on the road without his point guard and his best scorer fouled out.

Of course, if that last Florida three pointer had rolled in, it would've proved that the coach with 6 Final fours and a championship and the most wins in the last decade absolutely could not coach.

Seriously OP, do you even listen to yourself sometimes?

It really warms the heart to see how our fans come together after a win like today
Really guys, you’re the best

Reactions: HagginHall1999
I do think this is Cal’s best coaching job during the regular season at UK in spite of the head scratching losses this year. This team has a lot of weaknesses and he still managed to cobble together 25 wins, a SEC title and a ton of road wins.
Exactly. Cal nailed every move today. I think the first half was carry over from Tuesday and being shaky from not having Hagans. They were discombobulated, but got it together. JJ and Brooks helped a ton. Even tho Maxey didn’t score much, he ran the team really well.

Exactly. Cal nailed every move today. I think the first half was carry over from Tuesday and being shaky from not having Hagans. They were discombobulated, but got it together. JJ and Brooks helped a ton. Even tho Maxey didn’t score much, he ran the team really well.
Yes he did

I’ll be honest...didn’t think it would happen, especially after IQ fouled out
No panic though, no hurriedly jacked up threes
Very deliberate play

Yes he did

I’ll be honest...didn’t think it would happen, especially after IQ fouled out
No panic though, no hurriedly jacked up threes
Very deliberate play
Yep, when Quick fouled out, I thought we were doomed. At that point I was hoping we could make it respectable. I mean, I really can’t find the right words to say about how proud I am of these guys today, just an amazing effort from everybody.

Yep, when Quick fouled out, I thought we were doomed. At that point I was hoping we could make it respectable. I mean, I really can’t find the right words to say about how proud I am of these guys today, just an amazing effort from everybody.
Amen brother
FWIW...I enjoy a great many of your posts and I have this weird thing that If I don’t, I just don’t respond
Crazy thought huh?

Amen brother
FWIW...I enjoy a great many of your posts and I have this weird thing that If I don’t, I just don’t respond
Crazy thought huh?
Not crazy at all. It makes you much smarter than me. I have just started to put them on ignore. All some of them want to do is hurl insults with no attempt to debate or discuss basketball. They are not worth arguing with.

It really warms the heart to see how our fans come together after a win like today
Really guys, you’re the best
The true blue Fan's are like parents.
They may not like ya, but they'll always love ya!
You are bleed blue, thru and thru.
Love the Cat's and love the true fans!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT