ADVERTISEMENT

Coaching Clinic by Buzz

UKMKG

Sophomore
Gold Member
Apr 8, 2012
Had his team prepared in every aspect. Had his guys ready to flop to draw fouls on Reeves. Accentuated every flaw Cal has and showed him for the fraud he is knowing Cow would/could never adjust.

Can you imagine anyone wasting more talent than Cal has in his tenure here? It’s ludicrous.

Last edited:
Had his team prepared in every aspect. Had his guys ready to flip to draw fouls on Reeves. Accentuated every flaw Cal has and showed him for the fraud he is.

Can you imagine anyone wasting more talent than Cal has in his tenure here? It’s ludicrous.
Just yesterday, everyone was making fun of duke and Kansas for loosing their 1st game. Guess cccwas jealous and wanted his share of publicity

Reactions: UKat1 and Jont0805
I wasn't impressed by Buzz. All he did was recycle the same game plan from college station. Honestly seems a bit lazy to me.
He called two very important time outs at exactly the right moments in the second half when we were gaining momentum and cutting into TAMU's lead.
Calipari does not do that.
And if you know anything about Buzz Williams at all, you'd know "lazy" is a word NO ONE uses to describe him.

He called two very important time outs at exactly the right moments in the second half when we were gaining momentum and cutting into TAMU's lead.
Calipari does not do that.
And if you know anything about Buzz Williams at all, you'd know "lazy" is a word NO ONE uses to describe him.
I'm 100 percent joking. Buzz coached circles around Cal both times this season.

It must be March!

l01ukOX.png

I thought Buzz was a classier person then his team reflected today. The fact that he let number 13 do all the jive Chuck and trash talking towards the bench when he did something good was classless.

• Haha
Reactions: UKMKG and katwest
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT