ADVERTISEMENT

Coach K with the blow by handshake

justa-rat.gif

I have seen other coaches who's teams have just lost a close game to Duke try to blow by K but K reaches out and grabs them like a long lost friend and tries to talk a second or two. When he loses though he just wants to get the hell out of there as fast as he can and don't want to hear anything from the winning coach, much less want to be grabbed. He is such a punk but people still think he hung the moon, he is just a red faced con artist with a sneer on one side of his two faces.

Last edited:
This is a team I can't stand and the coach for that matter but I would love to sign like a 10 year contract to play a home and home. I know we play them once every 3 years in the champions classic but I'd love to play those a holes every year. If they didnt want to do home and home then do neutral sites!

Been saying it for years. He is a complete and total fraud. I do not respect anything about him, his teams, or that school.
Bilas, Vitale, and anyone else that slobbers over him fall into the same category for me. He is a liar that is so pretentious that it is nauseating.

Most sportswriters have worshiped Coach K into demigod status, while conveniently overlooking and downplaying any "Duke" loss. This is standard operating procedure. And I'm sick of it.

Coach K doesn't lose games, Duke, much like Kansas, only runs out of time to WIN games.

Let's not kid ourselves.... GEEZ!

Nevertheless, Kentucky still holds the all time college basketball WINS record. They all gonna' have to keep bringing it IF they can catch us someday. I'm sticking with my Cats'!!!

Go Big Blue!

Been saying it for years. He is a complete and total fraud. I do not respect anything about him, his teams, or that school.
Bilas, Vitale, and anyone else that slobbers over him fall into the same category for me. He is a liar that is so pretentious that it is nauseating.
This is my PG version of how I feel
About him and that school.
Lord help me when I get into my R-rated version.

K is a gracious winner. It's easy to be a gracious winner. But when it comes to loosing, the sports world has never seen a bigger jerk than Mike Krzyzewski. Remember in 2016 when Oregon put an end to Duke season, & how K confronted the Oregon player after the game. This blow by handshake is par for the course for that spoiled brat, P.O.S. K reminds me of the episode of the Andy Griffith show. Where Opie didn't win the race he entered & got all puffed & mad at the boys that beat him. That's K.

Coach K. was probably pissed. They were down 15 at the half, everybody knows you play your scrubs when you're up that much with only a half to go. He should have given NCS coach a good lecture about that after the game.
You're kidding?? No coach I've watched would put in scrubs at the half no matter the score.

Reactions: kl40504
He is a worthless piece of dog crap.

This is so true. ESPN and all the media talk about this guy like he is a saint. Hes a good coach but hes piece of crap as a person and a very poor loser. Time for this dude to roll off into the sunset and retire-- I have a friend who is a big UNC fan. Of course he hates Duke but he sat behind the Duke bench at a game one time back in the 90`s. He said that K talked to his players, officials and other coaches like dogs. They make this guy out to be such a great human. He might be a great coach but hes not a good human being.

This appears in the MSN scroll of headlines:
Mike Krzyzewski Catching Heat for Handshake With Kevin Keatts After NC State Shocked Duke

"NC State bolstered their NCAA Tournament resume by pulling off a convincing upset over No. 6 Duke on Wednesday night in Raleigh. The Blue Devils were thoroughly overpowered as they fell to the tune of an 88-66 defeat. As expected, head coach Mike Krzyzewski was heated after the final buzzer sounded, and he showed a complete lack of class in his handshake with Wolfpack HC Kevin Keatts. He's now rightfully catching criticism

That's pretty much indefensible from Coach K.

Krzyzewski obviously wasn't thrilled that his Blue Devils lost after ascending to the top of the ACC standings, but he couldn't even be bothered to congratulate Keatts on a pivotal win? That's standard protocol from coaches on the losing end of upsets in college basketball.

It's an unwritten rule, and for a guy like Krzyzewski to show disrespect like this is unbecoming."

I'm glad someone has the cahones to put the rat bastard on blast.

K truly is a huge POS, and I only wish the damn sports media would at least acknowledge that fact, just as I can acknowledge he's a terrific coach.

Reactions: TopCatCal
That is why I don't get it when Matt Jones talks about how classy he was to come and get on the mic with Cawood in 92. He wouldn't have done that if he lost. Anyone can be classy in victory but do it in defeat.

The guy has shown over and over again to be the biggest hypocritical pompous jerk in basketball just like his mentor Bobby Knight. If you look from his blow by handshakes, degrading other players in the handshake line, blasting his own idiot fans (okay so that one was funny) to every other douchbag thing he has done in his career I just don't get why he is given a free pass by the media.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT