ADVERTISEMENT

Coach Cal Coming Up On ESPN’s The Jump

I truly believe at this point, that the players who choose kentucky, many of them have just a different mindset than others in the class. We don't get the players looking for handouts, touches, all the attention.. and those are the guys that will struggle at the next level.

I'm starting to believe in guys like Hopkins, Jackson, Ware, etc.. im actually confident that these will wind up being among woefully underlooked.. because choosing kentucky at this point, says something about your character. Really believe that.

others posters appear to know something you don’t. Their pictures are very clear. Come on man.
Nah, they don’t. There’s a lot of sites that do that, not just this one. Anyway, the pic I have on here looks pretty damn clear to me. Matter of fact, I can see it perfectly.

I truly believe at this point, that the players who choose kentucky, many of them have just a different mindset than others in the class. We don't get the players looking for handouts, touches, all the attention.. and those are the guys that will struggle at the next level.

I'm starting to believe in guys like Hopkins, Jackson, Ware, etc.. im actually confident that these will wind up being among woefully underlooked.. because choosing kentucky at this point, says something about your character. Really believe that.
Agreed, wholeheartedly.

Wow, still no comments on what Cal said, even though the thread is over 2 days old and the thread was supposed to be about Calipari coming on the show.
I like redheads too, probably more than I should, but Rachel Nichols seems to be an ingredient or two short. She doesn't get the motor going.

RachelNicholsESPNBlueDressThick.jpg.b96459207ce747baaf345076ea43f964.jpg

1HY6KW2.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT