Junior
Gold Member
Sep 24, 2002
Bluegrass, USA
twitter.com
March 14, 2013

Clemson offers Berrios
By Phil Kornblut
WR Braxton Berrios of Raleigh visited Clemson for a spring practice Wednesday and Thursday he revealed he had been offered by the Tigers. "Just got offered by Clemson University!" Berrios tweeted out Thursday afternoon. The Tigers join USC, East Carolina, Maryland, Wake Forest, Duke, North Carolina, Minnesota, Virginia Tech, NC State and Kentucky as offers for Berrios who has had USC high up on his list. Last season Berrios had 1142 receiving yards with 22 touchdowns. He also rushed for 766 yards and 10 scores.

http://www.goupstate.com/article/20130314/PSPORTS02/130319806

I would love to see this kid in Blue next season. Watching his highlight films, you gotta love his motor and his attitude. I hope we pull out all the stops to get him to Kentucky. Good luck to him whereever he lands, but again. would love to see him catching passes and returning punts and kickoffs for the CATS in 2014.

What is the feel out there for our chances with Berrios? I know it's early, and he has several offers from USCjr, Clemson, Kentucky, NC State. But is Kentucky showing him the love like Clemson and S. Carolina? Again, would really like to see this kid wearing Blue and White if we can get him out of the Carolinas.

I'm thinking its going to be hard to get him away from of the Carolina schools. The Vols will be a player as well. He plans to visit UK, Ohio St, and WVU this summer. We'll have a better feel after that.

This post was edited on 4/27 9:17 PM by AndyPopCat

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT