ADVERTISEMENT

Cindog Go Fund Me

Thank you and done.
Obviously don’t be. Proud to be part of the Big Blue!
giphy.gif

I totally forgot my son reads my posts. He did back when he was a teenager. He's nearing 35 now. Glad I don't have to blush Bud.:flushed::cop:

A subtle bump. o_O

Very awesome to see the power of BBN. Sometimes we disagree on here, but at the end of the day it's like a family here.

I have a lot of interactions that include my family which I devote my life to out of love. I have a few people I call close friends. Army buddy's, church members, neighbors, and a couple of work employees but I come to this site for the joy of it. Good takes, put some in there place, get put in my place a bunch but, it's friendly. Thanks

Sorry, been swamped with company and haven't been on Rafters for a few days...just saw this. Late to the game but just donated and continue to send my prayers to the family, friends, and loved ones of Cindy. 43 years old...my goodness, so very young. May the peace that passes all understanding flood this family during such a difficult time.

This is awesome! Prayers for Cindy and her family. I absolutely hate that I’m not in a good financial spot to donate anything but I’m struggling myself. Being a single dad is rough these days especially around the holidays with a teenage son. Again, prayers up for Cindy and her family and a huge thumbs up to all the people who helped them out!!!!

If there is a more caring and giving fan base than BBN I want to see it. We can do better though. Everyone give just a little and we can make this go fund me for Cindog one of the best ever. Go Big Blue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT