ADVERTISEMENT

CI Wrestling Thread #56

Same. Every time I see a rapper or tik tok star dies I have no idea who they were

Getting Old Baby Boomer GIF by MOODMAN
I just don’t care like when most people die.

People die.

It’s what they do when their life is over.

Forbes headline: WWE NXT Destroys AEW Dynamite in Back-To-Back Weeks Amid Tuesday Night War

Different night, different time - I get it but that's a terrible look after re-signing with WBD and doing online victory laps. The talking point has always been competition makes WWE better, which is true. So why does competition make AEW worse? NXT went up against a VP debate and held their own. AEW went up against a concert on Prime and blamed a Marvel movie that was on before the show. If AEW has any sort of competition, they falter. It's almost as if their fans are looking for an excuse to tap out and it's beyond clear if it's WWE or AEW, most are choosing WWE.

Reactions: Wesley91581
Bronson Reed has revealed that he wasn't meant to hit Seth Rollins with six Tsunamis during iconic Raw beatdown.

"No [I was not originally supposed to give six Tsunamis to Seth Rollins]. No. I think it was supposed to be significantly less, and then the way that it turned out with Hunter’s vision is it just was more and more and more and it was one of those things where you’re listening to the audience and you can just feel a change in the audience as I was doing it. Hit the first two, they’re sort of booing. It looks like that’s it and then I go up for the third one and people sort of like, what the hell’s going on here? Then I go up for the fourth one, they can’t comprehend what’s happening and by the fifth one, they’re chanting for more. There’s like blood lust amongst the crowd for someone that they love as well. They love Seth Rollins and I was glad that it actually ended up working where after the sixth one, I left and they still started chanting, singing his music that he comes out to so, that also worked.

"As it’s happening [is when I’m informing Rollins that I’d be continuously doing the move]. So, it’s one of those things like, yeah, he has to be willing to be able to be there and I have to be willing do more but, it had definitely worked out and it made for such a great moment in television. I think I had so much buzz around that and then people online as well saying they haven’t seen something like that in WWE for so long where you can take someone and just propel them in one night with just one segment. Not a match, nothing else, just brutality."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT