ADVERTISEMENT

CI Wrestling Thread #56

Catching up on things, thought Smackdown was good. I like the fact now they are back on USA they can run over if they want. Still don't know why on cable they are bleeping stuff out.

Outrunners are great.

Raw for tonight- we might actually get a tag title defense. I read somewhere that they've been champs for 71 days and not defended the titles once.

CM Punk returns.
WWE World Tag Team Champions Finn Balor & JD McDonagh vs. The New Day.
Damian Priest vs. Dominik Mysterio.
Braun Strowman vs. Bronson Reed.
Natalya vs. Zoey Stark.
Pete Dunne vs. Sheamus

Episode 5 Reaction GIF by The Office

I am still tired of the Judgement Day...even without Priest and Rhipley they continue the same thing week after week. Just this time the beatdown is on Priest and Rhipley. At some point, you have to change it up. It is overplayed. I didn't even watch the last match. I knew that Priest would win but then the Judgement Day would gang up on him and beat him down. Rhipley would take out Morgan briefly only to be chop blocked at her "injured" knee while the others held down Priest for a Coup De Gras while Raw went off the air with Judgement Day standing tall over both Priest and Rhipley...I saw the highlights on X and the only thing I missed was Jey being speared by Bron Breaker...It is so damn predictable.

I am still tired of the Judgement Day...even without Priest and Rhipley they continue the same thing week after week. Just this time the beatdown is on Priest and Rhipley. At some point, you have to change it up. It is overplayed. I didn't even watch the last match. I knew that Priest would win but then the Judgement Day would gang up on him and beat him down. Rhipley would take out Morgan briefly only to be chop blocked at her "injured" knee while the others held down Priest for a Coup De Gras while Raw went off the air with Judgement Day standing tall over both Priest and Rhipley...I saw the highlights on X and the only thing I missed was Jey being speared by Bron Breaker...It is so damn predictable.
Sounds like the same playbook as the Bloodline for the last two years (until recently).

If you saw Uso spearing Breaker earlier, you would probably have predicted that retaliation too.

Armando was Umaga's manager back in the day. He was also part of OVW when Heyman was running it and it was the best wrestling show on TV at the time.
Raw was a good show last night, liked the opening part with one continous show with Punk coming into the arena.

Some more details on a possible new AEW deal. The actual story is behind a pay wall but the deal sounds pretty good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT