ADVERTISEMENT

CI Wrestling Thread #56

This thread is full of fourty year old men that are spoonfed sissies.
Fran Healy Error GIF by Travis

Saw somewhere MJF and swerve are taking time off - I thought MJF just came back from time off from surgery.

Gonna be interesting without 2 of their better stars being out for a bit to see who fills the shoes.

Hey friends, sick a lot of the weekend and catching up on things.
Thought I read the supposed "backstage incident" was refuted pretty quickly.
Again there should be no unprotected chair shots to the head ever.
I thought the needle thing was going to be the end of the match, much like Kurt Angle shooting Big Show with a tranquilizer gun years ago.
Probably a little over the top on the violence and gore but it was on PPV and not regular TV, so there's that.

Anyway Raw for tonight- First hour to be commercial free

Braun Strowman vs. Pete Dunne vs. Jey Usos vs. Ilja Dragonuv - Winner becomes top contender to WWE Intercontinental Championship.
WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart to appear.
WWE Women's Tag Team Champions Bianca Belair Jade Cargill vs. & Isla Dawn & Alba Fyre.
The Wyatt Sicks vs. American Made in an Street Fight.
Dragon Lee vs. Dominik Mysterio.
Zelina Vega & Lyria Valkyria & mystery partner vs. Shayna Baszler & Sonya Deville & Zoey Stark.

Hey friends, sick a lot of the weekend and catching up on things.
Thought I read the supposed "backstage incident" was refuted pretty quickly.
Again there should be no unprotected chair shots to the head ever.
I thought the needle thing was going to be the end of the match, much like Kurt Angle shooting Big Show with a tranquilizer gun years ago.
Probably a little over the top on the violence and gore but it was on PPV and not regular TV, so there's that.

Anyway Raw for tonight- First hour to be commercial free

Braun Strowman vs. Pete Dunne vs. Jey Usos vs. Ilja Dragonuv - Winner becomes top contender to WWE Intercontinental Championship.
WWE Hall of Famer Bret Hart to appear.
WWE Women's Tag Team Champions Bianca Belair Jade Cargill vs. & Isla Dawn & Alba Fyre.
The Wyatt Sicks vs. American Made in an Street Fight.
Dragon Lee vs. Dominik Mysterio.
Zelina Vega & Lyria Valkyria & mystery partner vs. Shayna Baszler & Sonya Deville & Zoey Stark.
Looks a bit underwhelming based on that but I’m sure Bret hart will be the best part of the show.

I saw smack down will be 3 hours Friday.

Reactions: K-mac18
I saw that match. Anything with the potato with arms in it sucks. That guy is the shits. I don’t get the appeal.
Same. There was a thread on reddit recently about him with someone asking what the appeal was. Dude got lambasted because apparently Ishii is a living legend in Japan and the hardcore faithful bow to him. A couple agreed with the OP and said it's understandable to feel that way if your only exposure to him is AEW's version where he rarely sells, seems slow, and does nothing but chops and slaps. Again, the faithful weren't having it and acted like the OP was an idiot.

I don't get that type of tunnel vision. I've seen everything Rock has ever done and he's given me endless hours of entertainment but if his Final Boss schtick sucked I'd say so and want him off tv.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT