ADVERTISEMENT

CI Wrestling Thread #56

Owens is the best.

Just jumped in and out of the show.

Saw Sasha Banks and Becky make their entrance :okay: All I needed to see.

Owens and Ziggler was a good match .

Then caught Styles and Jericho - another good match.

Enjoyed New Day and E&C segment.

Did not watch the main event - knew the outcome, so I went to bed. Best decision.

The double suplex by Brock Lesnar while Reigns had Ambrose in the Samoan Drop was totally worth staying up to see.

That and Lesnar getting power bombed through two tables was awesome too.

I thought last night's show was good except for three glaring problems.
1. The Wyatts' match. Why are we supposed to believe the Wyatts are any threat at all? They've been booked so poorly that they're now in beer match territory.
2. The segment with Edge and Christian and the New Day/League of Nations was all over the place? Who's the heel? Why wasn't Enzo and Cass debuted? Just terrible.
3. The main event. The match iteself was great but WWE has to know that Roman Reins is not a babyface. Right? Put Ambrose over and let Reins and Brock have a rematch at WM. Then turn Reins heel for the love of God. I'm less interested in WM now than I ever was.

Good points. All the other matches were decent.

Reactions: allabouttheUK
Of course if you read the story, there is no mention of what The Godfather used to be and only "train" not "Ho Train" Corporate PG WWE strikes again.

Godfather a Hall of Famer [laughing]

So is it just that gimmick that's making it in? Not Papa Shango? Not Kama, the Supreme Fighting Machine? Not Kama Mustafa?

Just the Godfather? WWE is awful when it comes to their Hall of Fame. Soon it's gonna be that if you ever wrestled on a pay-per-view then you're getting in. It's really that easy, it seems.

I'm in agreement. People like Godfather and Rikishi have no business getting that type of honor. It should be a very small group who gets these honors.

Reactions: JustinSphere
I got my picture made with CM Punk, and current WWE Hall of Famer Tammy Sytch, can I get in too.

WWE has the video posted on their Facebook page. Finally a match I can get interested in for WM 32.

I'm in agreement. People like Godfather and Rikishi have no business getting that type of honor. It should be a very small group who gets these honors.

Koko B Ware getting in was when I realized eventually anyone who worked there for a half decade or so is a HOFer. Who will induct Gene Snitsky into the Class of 2042?

Candid photo of Vince after the end of the Main Event last night...

Cb1ivj1WEAEC-qo.jpg

Reactions: WildcatFan1982
*Love* Shane. Hate the script. Please just cut promos. The silences for applause that isn't happening is making this worse.

Did I mention I love Shane?

What was that you all were saying sbout it sucks?

What an awesome surprise!!!! Shane O'Mac!

Where has Shane been these past few years? I know I've seen him at some PGA events on tv. Now I'm interested in what the "lockbox" VKM was referring to.

This is what will finally get rid of The Authority. Great.

What do you want to bet that Stone Cold gets in that match somehow?

Reactions: JustinSphere
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT