ADVERTISEMENT

CI Wrestling Thread #56

4 hour show with a 2 hour preshow. 7 titles being defended. Makes sense that a couple will be on preshow.
This. Smackdown tag titles and Cruiserweight titles will be on preshow. Gotta find space with 13 matches going on. I personally would love to see Cruiserweight on the main show. I know 205 live sucks, but I blame that on the story and writing. Any time Neville is in the ring, you're going to get a 4* match.

@BKH34 Is this better than the Shelton version?
giphy.gif
No. Better sell, but less surprise, and Shelton covered the entire length of the ring. Michaels was pulling himself up from the opposite rope when Shelton took off.

- According to a report at Sportskeeda, Enzo Amore will be suspended in a shark cage high above the ring this Sunday at SummerSlam because...he is afraid of heights.

-- It is no secret that Enzo has ongoing issues backstage with writers, fellow wrestlers and even management apparently does not take him seriously. The report goes on to say that with all this backstage heat, putting him in a shark cage knowing that he is afraid of heights is WWE's way of discreetly punishing him for his indiscretions.

-- Finally, the story goes on to indicate that there are no plans for WWE to terminate Enzo's contract since he is a significant merchandise mover. There are, however, continued rumors that he may be sent down to NXT.

I'm sorry,but I'm not gonna work at a company where my punishment is to face my fears like that.

Enzo is better suited for 205 live. They're missing a hype man who can get the crowd going. He would have great stories he'd be involved in and would be greatly suited for that competition.

Reactions: GhostVol
Looks like now they have added the Hardy's and Jason Jordan vs. The Miztourage to Summerslam and that will also be on the pregame show.

My guess would be ROH...

So yeah Jim Cornette just showed up on Impact Wrestling tonight as some sort of authority
figure.

If D-Bry decides to wrestle again, he's an idiot.

If D-Bry decides to wrestle again and goes to New Japan, he's a dead man. They're getting more and more reckless out there RE: head and neck safety. Poor Okada took an absolute thrashing in the G1. He's going to end up like Dynamite Kid soon.

Reactions: Lexie's Dad
Cornette back in GFW. I love Cornette more than anyone in this thread and I still won't watch

I'm gonna give it a shot because I'm a Corny mark.

I watched them when the Broken Hardyz were there, but haven't paid much attention since. That company is a one step forward, nine steps back kind of place.

Not only do they suck balls of tremendous weight and circumference; I wonder how they'll feel in 20 years when they're walking around like Mick Foley and remember how many times their bump card got punched pile driving a stuffed cat in front of 150 neckbeard reddit smarks?

Last edited:
Thought that was Omega?

1. We start off with Frankie Kazarian coming to the ring to complain about the fans not showing any respect to Christopher Daniels during the 2 out of 3 championship match last week. He calls the crowd liars and that the fans aren’t here to watch the best wrestling on the planet but here to throw streamers. On queue someone throws a streamer with deadly accuracy right past Kazarian’s face which gets a huge laugh and cheer from the crowd. Kazarian ends his rant by saying he is going to destroy everything the fans love about Ring of Honor and calls them “stupid marks” as he leaves. Pretty effective promo, and if the crowd was split before, they are now thoroughly against The Addiction.

1. We start off with Frankie Kazarian coming to the ring to complain about the fans not showing any respect to Christopher Daniels during the 2 out of 3 championship match last week. He calls the crowd liars and that the fans aren’t here to watch the best wrestling on the planet but here to throw streamers. On queue someone throws a streamer with deadly accuracy right past Kazarian’s face which gets a huge laugh and cheer from the crowd. Kazarian ends his rant by saying he is going to destroy everything the fans love about Ring of Honor and calls them “stupid marks” as he leaves. Pretty effective promo, and if the crowd was split before, they are now thoroughly against The Addiction.

Oh, I thought you were talking about the Q and A on Being the Elite last episode.

I agree with Cody Rhodes' take on why the Bucks are better than The Revival. Not as difficult when you have a month to prepare for that match and you're not on the road (NXT, Revival didn't do anything on the main roster) doing it every night.

Go to the 43:00 mark.

I saw this on twitter and was confused. Is that Calipari in the background and if so, where is this?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT