ADVERTISEMENT

Chiefs

As a Colts fan with no hope, no, not really. In pro sports, you know when it's a franchises' time. Happens in the NBA, the NHL, and certainly in the NFL. Chiefs likely have another SB win in them and then another franchise will be the one to beat. As for Swift, I've honestly never seen a young woman get so much hate from older men on the internet. Never been in trouble, seems sorta quiet, but the fact she exists makes some men all emotionally frustrated.

Chiefs are a great team, coach, QB, etc....

But the NFL gifting calls to generate a narrative is so WWE-ish....today's game to call PI on going for a jump ball (that the Chiefs WR had no shot at)....is so todays NFL. All the close calls go one way in NFL....sort of waters down the rings.

Eff the chiefs. As a bengals and Kentucky fan I’m livid over this weekend lol. Played the #1 team in college and pros and come out with 2 losses by a combined 2 points.

Reactions: HagginHall1999
I don’t understand the hate for the Chiefs. I don’t like Taylor Swift and how they show her 24/7.

I’m a lifelong Steelers fan and think Mahomes is pretty entertaining to watch.

Bengal fans got their panties in a wad trying to compare Burrow to Mahomes.

Bengals finally got them a good QB and they don’t know how to act.. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: dvillecatfan
Chiefs are a great team, coach, QB, etc....

But the NFL gifting calls to generate a narrative is so WWE-ish....today's game to call PI on going for a jump ball (that the Chiefs WR had no shot at)....is so todays NFL. All the close calls go one way in NFL....sort of waters down the rings.
Don't forget about the 4th and 6 play that went for a 21 yard completion, called back on a Chiefs "illegal use of hands" penalty to set up 4th and 16.

Reactions: K_TIME
Mahomes is entertaining to watch but it's pretty disgusting how they constantly manage to narrowly escape games like this. It may be warranted but I'm just waiting for their 9 lives to run out.

Reactions: CGblue
Lots of haters in this thread. Obvious pass interference. You guys are irrational.
Problem is, refs aren’t consistent in what they call. If the roles were reversed, I guarantee they wouldn’t have called that on the Chiefs. I don’t see it as “obvious”. Chiefs receiver backed into him, Bengals defender didn’t grab his arm, just bumped him. I’m not even a Bengals fan, I follow the Browns.

Problem is, refs aren’t consistent in what they call. If the roles were reversed, I guarantee they wouldn’t have called that on the Chiefs. I don’t see it as “obvious”. Chiefs receiver backed into him, Bengals defender didn’t grab his arm, just bumped him. I’m not even a Bengals fan, I follow the Browns.
Not to mention the hold on that same play. The Chiefs O-Line had his arm wrapped around a Bengals pass rusher's neck. At worst, there should have been offsetting penalties with a replay of the down instead of just a questionable PI call.

Reactions: BlueBallz
Henderson or whatever his name is — pass rushing end — he got absolutely mauled with holding on nearly ever pass attempt- yes they called a couple of them , but they let several go . And the PI is a call some teams always get and a call some never get , it’s time the Chiefs stop getting every call . That was not PI 99% of the time .

Chiefs are good…. They have earned the star treatment as the Patriots before them. To be the man you have to beat the man. I’m tired of seeing the Chiefs in the Superbowl so someone needs to beat them.

Lots of haters in this thread. Obvious pass interference. You guys are irrational.
Maybe it was to that play....but to me it was similar to a hail mary to endzone where guys are jumping over one another.....and there is contact on those plays but it's never called. Now this play wasn't a hail mary....but it was a jump ball with 2 dudes 28 yards down the field and there was contact but the safety was jumping up for a play on teh ball and the WR backed into the contact at same time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT