ADVERTISEMENT

Check this out - I'd like this at UK

NixgatjfZ6fcewJwz6fSh611No4BgG8ZiTDia-OGyYc5sCSZY7msnZemxifk8aM8SEdikwZwzjehJoEK5XJkrX7obLbudoGlW-qf1vAK_pGUxmG3HS-CGYmvRtiYwNSvRuRQUVWKwo3nzrnDMcfgrYCH1imMemrBVVD_acc

I'm sure the NBA is excited, another way to promote BLM and racial divide.
The NBA is not trying to promote racial divide. It just shows racial divide because 3/4 of the players are African American. Plenty of white people just don't like the fact that it is that heavily populated by blacks. When white people dominated the NBA, they did everything they could to keep black out. Were you bitching then about white people promoting racial divide?

The NBA is not trying to promote racial divide. It just shows racial divide because 3/4 of the players are African American. Plenty of white people just don't like the fact that it is that heavily populated by blacks. When white people dominated the NBA, they did everything they could to keep black out. Were you bitching then about white people promoting racial divide?
Preach

no doubt ads would suck

but I also see the potential for it,

think about practice for example, instead of telling a player where to be , you could have the entire offensive set run on the floor for them to follow

I would be worried about the floor distracting the players during the game. I would assume it would look like a traditional court during game play

That’s cool, as long as they don’t run Ads or anything like that star pattern when the game is on. You can’t really because you need the court overlay but it’s so bright it would blind players or mess them up accidentally happening. I don’t care about using it during real games but as a practice court it could have practical practice uses developed for it.

Last edited:
They promote racial divide but it has nothing to do with the % of black players playing the game. Nobody cares about that. They are the best players. They deserve the spots. But of course these comments take away from the court and will lead to another political back and forth, and move to the paddock.

i can see this as a gimmick and nothing more. althought it would be cool during the all star game if they would move around a 4 point or 5 point halo nba jam style

Reactions: Fox2monk
think about practice for example, instead of telling a player where to be , you could have the entire offensive set run on the floor for them to follow
I think this could be a major benefit. Maybe it's in a practice facility and used that way. I like how you're thinking

Who here was around back then? That was 75 years ago.

nba integrated in 1950. Doubt many here were bitching

Reactions: RunninRichie
I never want to see our court like that. Just play the damn game. I don't need to be bombarded by seizure inducing court ads. This must be a young people thing. It's a terrible idea. Everything is cyclical so it's only a matter of time that whoever came up with this idea is fired. It can't come soon enough.

Ah sweet, more ways for our corporate overlords to advertise their slop to us peasants.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT