ADVERTISEMENT

Chandler grew 2 inches

Chandler has to get in the gym fast and start knocking the rust off. He will take a while to get in game shape. His game is for real, same for this character. I think he has the work ethic to get it done. I also like what Hart and Pope are saying about Perry. I think once they look at Noah they will be discussing his play as well.

He'll have to put on some muscle if he wants to play in the SEC. Looks like a solid player. Might have to alter his jumper form too. He's from the loaded 2022 HS class. So I have high hopes for him.
Looks like he has a solid base to work with. No doubt he'll work hard to prove he deserves playing time.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Chandler has to get in the gym fast and start knocking the rust off. He will take a while to get in game shape. His game is for real, same for this character. I think he has the work ethic to get it done. I also like what Hart and Pope are saying about Perry. I think once they look at Noah they will be discussing his play as well.
We have enough depth that he has all the time in the world to get back into form anyway. He'll be a nice boost late in the season but no need to rush him into games if he's not ready

Reactions: catben
BYU usually redshirts players for a year to get them back in shape when they come back from the mission. That's why most of their best players are 26 years old and married.
This is just NOT true. BYU has never had any such practice of “usually” redshirting their returning missionaries. And although their players often are a bit older, due to the two year missionary requirement, they ain’t 26 years old.

Amuses me out how some of y’all think you can just make up sheer nonsense without getting called on it.

So now, all the sudden, we have bolstered our three spot significantly. Oweh then all the sudden Brea followed Noah and now Chandler joins in with the 6-6 club. Another good thing three of these guys could be a two also.

Reactions: will1976 and catben
I'd like to see what the official UK measurements show later this year. Growing two inches at 21 years old seems like a stretch to me.

I'd like to see what the official UK measurements show later this year. Growing two inches at 21 years old seems like a stretch to me.
I have a friend that grew about 5 inches on his LDS mission. It happens.

Also, thanks mods.

2 inches since the beginning of his mission trip.
Why does someone dispute everything anyone says on here. It's like some people just want to dispute everything. Wes unseld was listed at 6'8. I stood beside him at Morehead state I'm 6'3 and he wasn't over 6'6. I see people correct on here Fri grammar mistakes. Spelling. You have no idea how tall he is. He was probably 18 or 19 when he left. Theiro grew two inches in a year after he got here. Why question everything. I hope he's at least 6'6.

Reactions: hmt5000
Why does someone dispute everything anyone says on here. It's like some people just want to dispute everything. Wes unseld was listed at 6'8. I stood beside him at Morehead state I'm 6'3 and he wasn't over 6'6. I see people correct on here Fri grammar mistakes. Spelling. You have no idea how tall he is. He was probably 18 or 19 when he left. Theiro grew two inches in a year after he got here. Why question everything. I hope he's at least 6'6.
That's social media for you man. A lot of people are just contrarions and they get off on telling ppl they are wrong, even if they themselves have no clue. Annoying.

He will shine in year 2 . Tough to take 2 years off then shine right away. He's a good player though n maybe best overall talent on team eventually.

giphy.gif

I grew an inch or 2 after high school. Buddy of mine grew 8 after graduation after being miserable all his life for being so short. Not unheard of. I actually think it's more rare to assume a kid is done growing at 18.

I grew an inch or 2 after high school. Buddy of mine grew 8 after graduation after being miserable all his life for being so short. Not unheard of. I actually think it's more rare to assume a kid is done growing at 18.
I stopped at 16.

My dad grew 3" from graduation until he got out of jump school in the 82nd. Less than a year he went from one of the shorter guys in his platoon to being among the tallest. LOL.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT