ADVERTISEMENT

Chad Baker-Mazara?

Offering Juco players this late in the game. That's the definition of desperation. The gold standard is taking a beating.

I disagree completely with this take.

We beg for him to use the open scholarships and then get upset that the 12th and 13th man aren't McDonald's AAs or 20PPG high-major players?

Totally disagree here (respectfully).

I disagree completely with this take.

We beg for him to use the open scholarships and then get upset that the 12th and 13th man aren't McDonald's AAs or 20PPG high-major players?

Totally disagree here (respectfully).
Agree if Kentucky were offering this guy to play heavy mins and be a starter then it’s a bad look but 10 mins and hit some 3s this move if perfectly fine

Was 6th man of the Year in the Mountain West at SDSU after transferring there from Duquesne.

Also was a former teammate of Isaiah Jackson when they were at Spire Academy together.

Already mentioned he was with Keshod Johnson at SDSU.
I had no clue who he was. I’m glad some of you all had some info about him. Sounds like he would be a good role player for us

Reactions: Fox2monk
Offering Juco players this late in the game. That's the definition of desperation. The gold standard is taking a beating.
XwJe1SW.png

I had no clue who he was. I’m glad some of you all had some info about him. Sounds like he would be a good role player for us
I didn't know anything until I saw that he was at SDSU but only remembered him as Chad Baker there. He was a good player. Shot the ball at around 39% from 3 there and 6th man of Year in Mountain West is impressive. 6'6/6'7 and fact Auburn has offered and wants him shows he's obviously someone another SEC program feels is capable of playing in the Conference.

Have to think playing with/knowing Keshod Johnson and ties to Isaiah Jackson not to mention the DR with Antigua/Cal's ties to Dominican Republic won't hurt getting them involved.

I didn't know anything until I saw that he was at SDSU but only remembered him as Chad Baker there. He was a good player. Shot the ball at around 39% from 3 there and 6th man of Year in Mountain West is impressive. 6'6/6'7 and fact Auburn has offered and wants him shows he's obviously someone another SEC program feels is capable of playing in the Conference.

Have to think playing with/knowing Keshod Johnson and ties to Isaiah Jackson not to mention the DR with Antigua/Cal's ties to Dominican Republic won't hurt getting them involved.

Yeah lots seems to line up.

I think I read where Auburn and Texas A&M both are actually in on him.

Reactions: ralphdaltonfan
He's already visited Auburn&A&M and said he will make his decision in a few days but maybe Cal can get a visit to change his mind.

May be a little to late on him as other have pointed out that Auburn is putting the pressure on him.

That’s probabaly true but is this guy starting at auburn of Texas A&M

Idk their rotations but assuming reeves returns there are probably 3 guards in front of him to start at UK or at least could. Shep will also factor in.

If UK had the 3 guard lineup I can see 5 guards playing solid minutes but with edwards at the 3 not sure how many minutes there are at 1 and 2 left.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT