ADVERTISEMENT

Celebrities who have had too much plastic surgery

Andy Kaufman was looking pretty bad there near the end.

heartbeeps1-1-1024x576.jpg

Reactions: christophero
Courtney Cox is starting to look strange. A shame, because she was so pretty.
She was a cutie. She was looking awful. I read where she said she went overboard with fillers and was a little upset her friends were afraid to tell her how bad she looked.

Cox ultimately opted to have the filler removed or dissolved and said, “Thank God they're removable.” The “Scream” actor also said that she had thought about posting before-and-after shots of herself, one with full filler and the other once it had been removed. But her publicist wouldn't let her

Reactions: christophero
I didn't read through the whole thread so sorry if this one was already brought up. While I don't know for sure if she had work done (looks like she did to me), Michelle Pfeiffer looks pretty darn good still at 63. This is how these celebrities should look and not like a bad wax figure.
michellepfeiffer.jpg

Reactions: WildcatFan1982
Haven't read the whole thread, so, sorry if this one's been mentioned, but poor ol Kenny Rogers really messed hisself up, may he RIP loved the guy.

She was a cutie. She was looking awful. I read where she said she went overboard with fillers and was a little upset her friends were afraid to tell her how bad she looked.

Cox ultimately opted to have the filler removed or dissolved and said, “Thank God they're removable.” The “Scream” actor also said that she had thought about posting before-and-after shots of herself, one with full filler and the other once it had been removed. But her publicist wouldn't let her

I saw an article with her recently - she got the filler removed and looks good again

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT