ADVERTISEMENT

CBS Sports’ Norlander says he believes Cal is done at UK

Can’t get it to link with the site issues but on the postgame wrap up show CBS does he says it’s been widely discussed in the industry that this was it for Cal at UK. And given the way it ended tonight he said Cal has coached his last game at UK.
I sure hope so. No point in even waiting. Nothing can be said to even come close to being a logical reason why he stays.

Dude it was time for this six years ago. It is now way past time for his carpetbagger ass to GTFO of the bluegrass.
I agree, but we're counting on Cal's humility to do the right thing

Does Cal strike you as a humble guy?

31wp0l.jpg

Reactions: Fox2monk
Can’t get it to link with the site issues but on the postgame wrap up show CBS does he says it’s been widely discussed in the industry that this was it for Cal at UK. And given the way it ended tonight he said Cal has coached his last game at UK.
... is that what coaching looks like?

Please God let this fraud leave. Please.

He certainly didn’t sound like it on his post game interview on CBSSNHD . Lots of talk about providing wealth to families of future players. Said he may look at bringing in more experienced players but said he did that with Tre and Reeves . He has ZERO intentions of leaving on his own.
Maybe he’s bringing them to Michigan or wherever would love his clown show

... please stop with Pearl. Once you take of the earrings off and rub the lipstick away, he's still a pig ... a sweaty one.
Yeah I don't get down with judging people like that. At least he respects the history of Uk basketball and understands the fans desire to win. I think we would still get good recruits with him and he coaches his teams to have an edge.

I was able to give him the benefit of the doubt for the 9-16 team as a fluke after COVID year.

I was able to give him the benefit of the doubt of a couple years of early round upsets, it's happened to all the greats.

But I cannot abide this one. Time for new blood.
Same here. My stance was to always give him this full year to see where things stood. Your first two points are still accurate even though this season ended like this, but it's time to find someone new.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT