ADVERTISEMENT

CBD Oil

Was just going to ask same thing -hopefully someone has used it for joint pain or arthritis

Zilch, I've tried 2 bottles to give it the benefit of the doubt. THC or bust.

Reactions: chroix
I have used it and have found improvements in joint pain, sleep, and mood. Take it every morning.

My 13 year daughter is taking it now as well and we have seen a slight more balance in her mood, but my lord did she have a long way to go.

Although make sure you by the real stuff, not the $20 bottle from Amazon. Charlottes Web is a good brand, runs around $60-70 depending on the ML.

Reactions: jameslee32
crack-818x480.jpg

I used a cream product made of CBD on my arthritic knee before tennis matches and it helped some. I tried taking the oil orally and it did nothing.

I've since moved on from this. Starting taking some of the products from lifeextension.com and found I don't need this or other anti-inflammatory products anymore.

Last edited:
I take it just before bedtime, and I sleep much better. Took it in the morning when I first tried it, but it made me too sleepy during the day.
I can't say that I've particularly noticed any other benefits.

I've not tried it but my daughter had an old dog that was literally on his last legs. Diabetic, mostly blind, difficulty moving and managing steps...it was really pathetic. Her vet suggested she try giving him some every day, she put it in his food...almost overnight he was like a new dog. Was still nearly blind but moved easily, ran with her other dogs, managed steps with no problems. About 4 months after she started giving it to him the state of Indiana made what she was giving him illegal. Once she ran out of what she had within a week he was back to his pathetic state and died shortly there after.
It certainly seems to have some therapeutic value.

Reactions: Deeeefense
I used a cream product made of CBD on my arthritic knee before tennis matches and it helped some. I tried taking the oil orally and it did nothing.

I've since moved on from this. Starting taking some of the products from lifeextension.com and found I don't need this or other anti-inflammatory products anymore.

lifeextension.com [roll][eyeroll]

Rubbed the ointment on for chronic back pain. Smelled good if you know what I mean. Didn’t help anymore than Biofreeze. Real chronic is probably the better choice.

Been takin it daily for almost a month and sleep has been fantastic as well as general mood during the day. That said, as long as I get a workout in before work I’m usually I’m a great mood all day either way. Need another month or so to be sure.

Using Pure Spectrum sublingual.

Last edited:
I was told you have to take it regularly for a few weeks before you notice the benefits.

I tried it for a month because of the pain I feel in my right leg where I tore an ACL at 18 and ruptured my Achilles a few years back.

It did not help at all so I did not buy anymore after the first bottle was gone.

It’s still illegal here in Idaho. Treated the same as weed. They haven’t even legalized hemp yet, even though Trump legalized it at the federal level. Totally ridiculous, but I’ll take this state over any of those shitholes run by leftists.

The biggest effect I've noticed from using it is the "taking the edge off" during a stressful work day. A sublingual dose of a full spectrum CBD oil @ about 15mg CBD content makes a serious difference. If your mind races all day with random thoughts/songs/BS, it also helps to calm that down and increase focus a bit.

For sleep, CBD isolate is the way to go. Isolate is 99.7% or so pure CBD, so none of the terpenes, etc. from a full spectrum oil, but all of the CBD. 60-100mg sublingually works wonders. Even on the cheaper end, you're still looking at a couple bucks a day, so it isn't the cheapest sleep aid out there.

That said, there is a big difference from brand to brand, at least for me. A 60mg dose of powdered CBD Isolate from CBDistillery will put me right to sleep, but the same dose of isolate from Bluebird Botanicals will keep me awake and semi-wired all night. Same goes for the oils - Bluebird, Charlotte's Web, and Lazarus Naturals all work well for the stress reduction, but others don't, at least for me.

You kind of have to experiment with the brands and dosages to find what works for you, but the effects are pretty noticeable once you find the right brand/dosage combination for your particular needs.

I think it depends on the human body. It didn't help me, but it did for my husband. I order marijuana flowers more often, they are stronger https://weedsmart.net/product-category/marijuana-flowers/. I am a soft person and always worry about everything and have a lot of stress, probably because of work. I work as a consultant and we have an evil manager, he is always dissatisfied. The work is hard and in the evening I want to relax and use marijuana flowers or CBD Oil in small doses. I like it, it helps a lot and it's safe, I talked to the doctors about it. This is my story...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT