ADVERTISEMENT

Cats vs. Gators - Game 3

Really need to get the lead off runner on. 9 outs will happen quickly. Unfortunately, this game has highlighted this team's weaknesses (fielding and base running mistakes) rather than our strengths.

Runners on the corners. Another pitching change. Need at least one here. Must must must avoid the double play

Before the season, if you had told me we'd be 2nd in the East, I'd have been real happy. Now, it would be disappointing. I need to have a better perspective, but getting close in sports has been a Kentucky story I've heard too often.
The coaches have been brain dead the last two games...not longer will get the super which means once again we will be stuck in Otis regional because it looks like the acc schools can do nothing to hurt their seeds.

Mahan has another 2 out bases loaded opportunity. Please big Riley!! Please!!

My guess that is our last shot...one thing for me from today and yesterday...coaching decisions as bad as anything I ever saw out of Henderson! Just don't get it.

Another head scratcher...so you will bring Thompson in today , but wouldn't pitch him yesterday...why?

My guess that is our last shot...one thing for me from today and yesterday...coaching decisions as bad as anything I ever saw out of Henderson! Just don't get it.

What's weird about this team is there don't seem to be too many games where we win close games. We either kill opponents or let them win without much of a fight. We'll get probably 2 runs in the 9th, that seems to be our trend.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
Playing in Florida at this time of year, wouldn't you try to wear all white to stay cooler?

Last edited:
Our defensive alignment is confusing the hell out of me. Why are we pushed to the left side against a lefty and the opposite against a righty?

They have a lot of momentum now. Need some more two out hits to get this going
I think it's over at this point...With bad field play...bad coaching decisions on the base paths we have let Fla dodge too many bullets...on to Hoover and hope we do well there to hopefully salvage a top seed.

With some of those last non-strike calls, it makes me wonder if the SEC offices have decided who they want to win.

I think it's over at this point...With bad field play...bad coaching decisions on the base patches we have let Fla dodge too many bullets...on to Hoover and hope we do well there to hopefully salvage a top seed.

We need to hope and pray LSU loses to Miss State. If they win they get the national seed. No doubt in my mind

I was surprised we went to Machamer after Lewis with Thompson available and Salow fresh behind him. Although the extra runs may be a moot point since we can't get timely hits today.

I was surprised we went to Machamer after Lewis with Thompson available and Salow fresh behind him. Although the extra runs may be a moot point since we can't get timely hits today.

I agree, but coming back from four rather than one or two is a big difference

Like I said...head scratching decisions by coaches last two days...hell, NM conceded the game in the fifth yesterday.

Couldn't hardly make more changes. I hope it comes back to bite O'Sullivan.

There's the 2 runs... doubt we get two more, but glad we're fighting. Heady now with a single.

2-run homer by carson. It's a shame about those baserunning blunders earlier or we might be tied or ahead right now.

Not exactly a head scratcher... If you head the ball out, does Carson still get the HR? J/K

I didn't get the chance to watch this one today. But, from reading post we've made some shitty decisions with base running blunders? That hurts.. yesterday was a horrible game as well, pitcher for UF was locked in

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT