ADVERTISEMENT

Cats are ROLLING!

UKErik

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
What's up fellas? Haven't posted in a WHILE! Miss going back and forth with many of you!

Cats football...did I pick a shitty time to stop posting or what LOL??? I post non-stop for about 18 years, say the hell with it, and now they can't lose :).

Kentucky football has never been on this kind of foundation that I can remember. And with so many starters back along with what looks to be a stellar class, the future looks unbelievably bright.

I'll be around more often when spring practice rolls around. Anxious to see what rabbit Gran pulls out of his hat for next season!

GBB!!!

This feels kind of like an ex calling you once you've finally started to move on. We loved your break downs man and it was a big part of our lives. You abandoned us and the struggle was real not having your posts to read before game days. You didn't write, or call, even though several of us reached out to you. But we stuck together and learned to enjoy UK football without you. Now that we are having success, here you come crawling back wanting us to accept you with open arms. So you know what Eric???

Welcome back! We've missed you. Lol

Welcome back, there's going to be a lot to break down next year. Does everyone think We'll be a player in the East next year. I truly believe it would of been between us and Ga. If Terry hadn't gotten hurt this year. Great time to be a KY football fan.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
Glad you're back
What's up fellas? Haven't posted in a WHILE! Miss going back and forth with many of you!

Cats football...did I pick a shitty time to stop posting or what LOL??? I post non-stop for about 18 years, say the hell with it, and now they can't lose :).

Kentucky football has never been on this kind of foundation that I can remember. And with so many starters back along with what looks to be a stellar class, the future looks unbelievably bright.

I'll be around more often when spring practice rolls around. Anxious to see what rabbit Gran pulls out of his hat for next season!

GBB!!!
Hey...glad you're OK we were starting to worry!!

Reactions: Mulder14
Great to hear from you. Hope you have been in position to enjoy the success we've been having. Don't be a stranger! You are a great member of BBN.

Who is the new guy that started this thread? He reminds me of a guy who once dropped over 27,000 posts on this site.

Peace

GBB!!!

Great to hear from you! Miss the breakdowns

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT