ADVERTISEMENT

Cardinals looking to take the central.

morgousky

All-American
Sep 5, 2009
Dejong is turning into a HOF before our eyes. Really excited about him and the future. Coming up, Astro’s, Cubs, Dodgers. It will tell the story.

On fire! My dentist will be happy.

Hopefully it continues. We need to get more pitching in the offseason for sure. But the cards are the best at turning it up late and making deep runs. I’m feeling it it’s happening again. We’ll see over the next few series.

Reactions: Comebakatz3
Huge series starting tonight. Tonight on MLB tv and I thing Wednesday on espn. Brewers in Oakland. Cubs need 2/3.

Huge series starting tonight. Tonight on MLB tv and I thing Wednesday on espn. Brewers in Oakland. Cubs need 2/3.

Ed how about Goldschmidt sending the cubbies out with an L.

I am glad the cubs are better than they’ve been historically. Makes it more interesting.

As Cubs fan, this div is a tallest midget contest. None of this matters because Cubs/Cards/Brewers can't beat the Dodgers. We're all just wasting time.

This is why I hate StL more than anything. Been piss poor all season and yet still may make the postseason.

Cards have won the World Series 11 times... Reds have only made the playoffs 15, and have failed to win a game in 3 of their last 4 playoff series. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::baseball:
Reds are #9 all time. We've made the series 11 times. Don't you worry about us now, we're on our way back up to the top of the Central. [cheers]

Reactions: cats1068
ADVERTISEMENT