ADVERTISEMENT

Canadian victories cause lineup issues?

Ben101er

All-American
Gold Member
Apr 21, 2004
Ashland, KY
I think everyone was somewhat pleased and encouraged with the games in Toronto. However, I found myself looking at the lineups and now I have probably more questions than before the games began. I assumed we would be playing with makeshift lineups in Toronto and then we would plug Ugonna and Bradshaw back into it, and adding Reeves, DJ and Edwards. Now, I am not so sure. With his outside shooting, passing, rebounding, and experience, I don't see how you cannot play Mitchell. I know Bradshaw was promised he could play the four, and he may well do it, but I don't see him beating out Mitchell for the starting role. If he does, we are going to have one heck of a year.

Then, there is Ugonna. If he can finish lobs (which should really help these guards since they can get to the rim) and play backstop at the basket, he will make a big difference in this team. If he can't, I can see Cal replacing him with Bradshaw, or going back, totally, to small ball. However it turns out, the lineup that I assumed would happen, may not. How do you guys see it?

Reactions: nickwheatley23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News