ADVERTISEMENT

Can we just do this??

Can we just keep this team forever?

Especially these two young men.
I absolutely love this team, but these guys are SPECIAL!!!

I really do love this team. I have had heart attacks with them all year long but they are a special group. I hope they live up to their potential these last few weeks we get to watch them.

I really do love this team. I have had heart attacks with them all year long but they are a special group. I hope they live up to their potential these last few weeks we get to watch them.
Same here.
I have been frustrated at times with how Cal has coached them, but I love these players. I love how they play the game. Exciting basketball. Finally!!

Yeah. This team has at times made me want to throw things but bottom line it is a great bunch of kids. They all play hard and for each other. Hate some of the losses but this feels like an older UK team in those regards.

(In the spirit of the Rafters board, Here comes a joke negative post to ruin a great thread....)

Crazy unrealistic Fan #1:
Now, them boys should be in the gym practicing free throws and defense instead of handing out Pizza for a publicity stunt, because you know Cal loves publicity and all the attention on him.

Crazy unrealistic Fan #2:
FARRR CAL! for letting these players serve others, damn him! Farrr Mitch! too while you're at it!!!1 Far Stoops! Farrr Elzy!

In all seriousness, I love the video and I love this team. They really are a special bunch. Enjoy what time we have left with them!

I wish we were still in the 4 year player era. Keeping this team for four years would be so great

Reactions: cathouse
I wish we were still in the 4 year player era. Keeping this team for four years would be so great
I think that is what I miss the most. Having these great players around for 4 years and watching them grow as young men and get better every year is what made college basketball special in a lot of ways.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT