ADVERTISEMENT

Can someone explain Cal pumper to me?

Cal pumper is:

a “fan” of UK that is incapable of questioning Cal.

Also rips anyone that dares say anything negative about him.

Constantly tells you that Cal is in the hall of fame (who effing cares at this point) and how successful he was at UK from 2010-2015.

Ignores everything after those seasons.

Parrots anything Cal says.

Others might be able to add some more but this pretty much sums it up.
By that definition, I am excluded.

Todays pumpers aren't your fathers pumpers. Back then there was fierce competition to be first in line to collect the participation ribbon.

I think a few of them legitimately believe rooting against Calipari means you’re rooting against UK.

There’s some who don’t like the Calipari attacking because they feel it gives ammo to rival fans, and they might have friends who read the board or hear about the attacks. They don’t want to deal with it.

Then there’s some who are mind f’d and cannot understand how bad we are and how bad of a coach he is. The run from 2010-2017 isn’t something they’ve been able to let go of, and they began to attack other people who woke up early and sounded alarms . They’ve gone too far and for too long to quit now. They’re invested.

Nobody supports Calipari simply because of the product he produces. Nobody. It’s purely agenda driven.
Cal pumper is a term coined by intellectual pygmies. They tend to be all knowing idiots that love to preach to other like minded people. They work hard to come up with posts that are more hate filled than their allies efforts
I personally hope Cal leaves. I hope he continues to coach. I hope that a school like Vanderbilt goes all in with NIL and promises of facility upgrades and lures Cal to Nashville. They have the Alumni to do so.
I will still be a UK diehard fan but I have grown to actually hate (with some exceptions) the so called fan base on this board. What a group of total assholes, that clam up when we win but come out in force with the same low level posts after a loss. You guys have a great day in your circle jerk of posts.

I forgot to add….after Cal proves again that he sucks as a coach, the pumpers inevitably say:

“Who you gonna get to replace him?”

Acting as though 100 other college coaches couldn’t get the same results Cal has been getting.
Technically they are right. A lot of
Coaches can replicate the losing like Cal, but it becomes difficult to suck this bad with the amount of talent he has.

It's pretty easy to spot actually, just like the people who want him gone like me. The damn numbers speak for themselves.

Probably a guy that identifies as a girl.
100% Brad Erin Calipari...

3dyw5zm.png

• Haha
Reactions: Slater_Wooderson
''TIME TO EAT CROW''
''CAL BEAT NATE OATS LOL GUESS HE AINT COMIN TO UK''
''WAIT TILL HE GETS HIS PLAYERS IN HERE''
''JUST DONTATE 50 DOLLARS TO THE LA FAMILA FUND, BIGOT''
''WHY DO YOU CARE SO MUCH''?
''WHY SO AGGRESSIVE?"'
''TAKE CARE, IM OFF TO GO GOLF WITH MY 3 WIVES''
''BUT LOOK AT HOW MUCH HE DONATED TO WESTERN KENTUCKY''