ADVERTISEMENT

Cameron Mills on ɛregame show

I don't like him saying we don't learn from a win. What the hell is he talking about?
I don't necessarily believe every loss is something you learn from but it can help if it's right timing . I rather learn from mistakes in an ugly win. Losing can bring you back down to earth sometimes but just get the win and learn from your mistakes everyday.

Reactions: grevey35
Mills comes off as too much of a 'know it all' and any time Buzz challenges him, they bicker like a married couple. Miss the days with Oscar Combs.
They are both very amateurish. Baker never made it as a network play by play guy because of his stupid “parade banter” crap .

I couldn’t care less who is on the pregame show. We’re blessed to have Leach and Goose calling the actual game. Buzz Baker’s always been a goober. Rex was kind of funny but his schtick wore thin. Cameron isn’t terrible but just states the obvious all the time. Then there are the same insufferable callers over and over. I’d rather listen to “a few things belabored” on NPR where all they talk about is Trump and chicks with dicks than I would the pregame show.

What a collossal prick he is. His cohost ought to slug him
Didn't hear any of it, but Dave can't or won't hardly be quiet long enough for the experts to talk. He tries to jump into their league and their realm, but it ain't happening...ever.

Imagine the entire land mass of North America. That represents Cameron's knowledge of basketball. Now compare that with Dwarf, Kentucky, a hamlet in eastern Kentucky. That represents Dave's knowledge of basketball compared with Cameron's. Who do you want to talk and be the one who provides the insights? Respectfully, Dave needs to be the moderator, and moderators need to talk a whole lot less.

• Love
Reactions: Wonky
There's nothing worse than listening to a pre-game show of any kind.

It's never more than a bunch of "I think the winner will be whoever wins in the trenches" (football) or "it'll come down to making shots" (basketball).

The post-game call-in show isn't a ton better, because everyone is drunk. But at least that's funny now and then.

Reactions: Ky_Bred_Cat
Didn't hear any of it, but Dave can't or won't hardly be quiet long enough for the experts to talk. He tries to jump into their league and their realm, but it ain't happening...ever.

Imagine the entire land mass of North America. That represents Cameron's knowledge of basketball. Now compare that with Dwarf, Kentucky, a hamlet in eastern Kentucky. That represents Dave's knowledge of basketball compared with Cameron's. Who do you want to talk and be the one who provides the insights? Respectfully, Dave needs to be the moderator, and moderators need to talk a whole lot less.
I don't recall Dave being near as bad when he was doing it with the Goose and Rex was so awful I hardly even paid attention to Baker. Rex always on there singing, the nauseating "DJ PM Pretty Man Joel Justus of the Justus Files" remarks and signing off with "you got to be the hammer and not the nail" every game. I can tolerate Baker alone. Paired with Mills it's over the top. Mills is the same way in other radio he has done in the past.

Reactions: jedwar
MIlls is a hard listen. Talks fast, and literally talks over not only Dave but even himself. For those saying that it's a gimmick etc, I don't believe so. I use to listen to the pregame but don't turn it on till Mills is done.

Really? I’ll have to tune in to check him out. I don’t think I’ve heard that show before with him.

Lol, you know it's not gonna be nearly as bad when you check em out. Everyone always making shit seem way worse than it actually is.

Out of curiosity, do you have Greek letters on your keyboard? The ε letter is the epsilon.

aK90OHX.png

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT