ADVERTISEMENT

Cam Christie enters portal and draft

giphy.gif

He's projected to be a late 1st-early 2nd rounder but if he is going an extra year in college is it likely he comes here?

How do you feel about this Kerr Kriisa talk? i'm not crazy about him.
I'm online for first time today--so don't know what's going on. If he's a guy who is coming-not a fan. Hype doesn't match production/substance. This wouldn't be a guy I'd take personally.

Cam Christie should be tampered with. Best player in the Portal--he'll be a Top 10 Lottery pick next year if he returns to CBB.

This guy would be another good get if we miss on Poplar and Robinson. Hell, RDF says he's the best player in the portal.

Reactions: Fox2monk
I'm online for first time today--so don't know what's going on. If he's a guy who is coming-not a fan. Hype doesn't match production/substance. This wouldn't be a guy I'd take personally.

Cam Christie should be tampered with. Best player in the Portal--he'll be a Top 10 Lottery pick next year if he returns to CBB.
Krissa already committed, he’s coming.

There is no “Hype” so that doesn’t make sense. He’s not a top 20 rated transfer type. He’s a solid PG/Backup/Shooter off the bench guy. Let’s not forget we have to get 11-12 transfers as we don’t have a single player coming back.

There is no “Hype” so that doesn’t make sense. He’s not a top 20 rated transfer type. He’s a solid PG/Backup/Shooter off the bench guy. Let’s not forget we have to get 11-12 transfers as we don’t have a single player coming back.
Hype of his shooting, etc....and we know Pope's wanted him for 6 yrs.....I just don't care for him as a player. Doesn't make me correct. I also think if Pope's wanted him that long, his role will be more than as a backup. Hope this turns out that I'm 100% wrong and everyone is right and he's outstanding this season.

Didn’t know if you had seen that he was for sure coming,
Saw it. Hope this guy plays great and they hit a home run. Not a fan of Kriisa's game but that doesn't make me correct and anyone else wrong. Get the value of a coach who likes players who played well against them, which makes sense.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Saw it. Hope this guy plays great and they hit a home run. Not a fan of Kriisa's game but that doesn't make me correct and anyone else wrong. Get the value of a coach who likes players who played well against them, which makes sense.
Rumor is with Christie that Illinois tampered with him which isn’t shocking at all

Reactions: ralphdaltonfan
Rumor is with Christie that Illinois tampered with him which isn’t shocking at all
More than Illinois interested here. I have some first hand on this one. Name a program and they are interested if he doesn't stay in the Draft. UConn is the only school I know that hasn't reached out of who you would expect to reach out. Yes I know he has a "DNC" for him as well. But that's like telling your wife/girlfriend what you really think when she asks "how do I look?" before you go out. Look at Chaz Lanier and how his recruitment is changing after DNC or Aly Khalifa's did too.

*don't know if UK with Pope has but know UK with Cal had knowledge of Christie during the year

More than Illinois interested here. I have some first hand on this one. Name a program and they are interested if he doesn't stay in the Draft. UConn is the only school I know that hasn't reached out of who you would expect to reach out. Yes I know he has a "DNC" for him as well. But that's like telling your wife/girlfriend what you really think when she asks "how do I look?" before you go out. Look at Chaz Lanier and how his recruitment is changing after DNC or Aly Khalifa's did too.
I hope Kentucky is one of those schools that has reached out or made contact. Christie is good enough you put him in the lineup and worry about other players feelings later.

I hope Kentucky is one of those schools that has reached out or made contact. Christie is good enough you put him in the lineup and worry about other players feelings later.
I think he will be Drafted in the 1st Round if he stays in this Draft. Scary to think of what he'd do with better players around him. He became the focal point of who to shut down at Minnesota as everyone was playing them 2nd time around or jockeying to get on the Bubble. He improves his handle, he's going to be impossible to defend because he's already an elite shooter/scorer.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
I think he will be Drafted in the 1st Round if he stays in this Draft. Scary to think of what he'd do with better players around him. He became the focal point of who to shut down at Minnesota as everyone was playing them 2nd time around or jockeying to get on the Bubble. He improves his handle, he's going to be impossible to defend because he's already an elite shooter/scorer.
Honestly I think Kentucky need 2 more guys who can provide scoring but they seem locked in on Robinson

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT