ADVERTISEMENT

Cals buyout solution?

RexShepcat

Freshman
Jul 13, 2006
If Calipari is all about helping the underprivileged as he professes he should let UK use his buyout money go to causes such as the homeless, children’s hospitals, or even scholarships. It could be spread across many years making it easier for UK and it would do wonders for his legacy. The man already has more money now than he will ever need. For the university to throw that kind of money away, although they allowed the contract, it is such a waste.

Unfortunately, you have people at UK who STILL don't think he's at the point of needing to be replaced. Hell, there are people on this board who think that.
There's zero chance that any of the staunch Cal supporters on here are not Trolls. Zero chance.

Reactions: NociHTTP
There's zero chance that any of the staunch Cal supporters on here are not Trolls. Zero chance.
I know it won't happen, but maybe someone can sticky that list of people who are known Cal Nut Sackers, Cal's friends or Family members and Trolls? And then everyone can just block everyone on that list.

I think his support by fans is at zero.
It’s probably close but have still seen some (not on here) asking who are you going to replace him with? Just makes me shake my head as I think you could give our last 3 tournament teams to any average high school coach in the country and do better than 1-3.

Reactions: NociHTTP
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT