ADVERTISEMENT

Call all time vs Miss state?

ColonelCat

Junior
Jan 8, 2003
Did I hear ther announcers correctly? I thought they said that Cal was 19-1 vs Miss state while at UK. That would make 20-1 now if true..Anyone esle hear that and can confirm it? TIA

Reactions: Fox2monk
Probably, since they haven't beat us on their floor since like 2008, before Cal even got here.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Kentucky all-time vs. Mississippi State:

96-19

Kentucky all-time with Cal as coach vs. Mississippi State:

19-1

Only loss was 74-73 on 3/11/2021 in the SEC Tournament, the final game of the 9-16 season.

Reactions: IL Wildcat
That's an especially wild stat when you take into account how close so many of the games in question were.
Tuesday's come from behind victory, the "Call me" game, the 2010 SEC Championship game with the Cousins buzzer beater to send it to Overtime, the 2012 Championship team was down by double digits at Halftime, the team during Oscar's first year gave up a big lead to force Overtime. The Dontaie Allen game went to Double Overtime. Pretty sure the game last season went down to the wire as well.

Last edited:
I took my father to Rupp Arena the year it opened. We saw the Miss St game, and we won. He'd taken me to the Campbell House for dinner with an old fraternity friend. I think it set the record for me hearing the phrase "Do you remember the time ... "

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT