ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari speaks

That was the most cogent 3 minutes I've heard from him in years. Pity he didn't put that much effort in when he had the chance. It's honestly sad. He could have been something special here but his priorities were just not right.

Well, I know several people that know him personally. They all rave about his character and the type of person he is. What you see in front of you is not always the truth.
Actions are louder than words. You should know that. His actions are the opposite of what you're claiming.

He handled that well. Thank you Cal, glad you went out with a video like this and not in a bitter blaze. He said the truth here, it's just not working and it has gotten to the point that you question if it ever will. This years team was so good that the loss sucked every bit of the hope out of the people who were still hopeful

That was the most cogent 3 minutes I've heard from him in years. Pity he didn't put that much effort in when he had the chance. It's honestly sad. He could have been something special here but his priorities were just not right.
Exactly. It would have been so easy for him to make some tweaks that wouldn’t have impacted his goal of changing kids’ lives. In fact, winning more titles could have enhanced those chances. His legacy will be a very good one, but it could have been one of the greatest.

He has the money and the accolades, follow Wright to the booth. If he was a friend of mine, I’d encourage him to get out the grind of coaching and move into a new journey.
Lol, no. He can't teach offense or much defense, so what's he going to analyze? And he can't complete a sentence without a script.

He is not a very, very nice person. I assure you of that. He's also unprofessional and dishonest. Pretty much the only players with any publicly nice things to say about him are the ones who financially benefited from playing for him

Actions are louder than words. You should know that. His actions are the opposite of what you're claiming.
That is bull crap and you know it you’re just a bitter little burch. I want him gone. I’m glad he’s gone but there’s a lot of people. He did some really good things for that think the world of him but he did some program that was wrong but he helped out so many people came at him as some type of villain is just pretty lowlife, but I expect that from you. .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT