ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari hates Kentucky fans

The bandwagon, fair weather fans are showing up in droves.
Piss off with that BS. A bandwagon fair weathered fan would have been gone 5 years ago, wouldn't be watching the games and certainly wouldn't bother to post on this board. Being a fan doesn't mean you have to vomit sunshine and rainbows constantly. I am a fan of myself, but I totally admit to having faults and weaknesses and am aware that I can always be improving. Sometimes I screw up royally and need to learn from it. It's called awareness. I love UK basketball and always will, but right now I understand that our coach is awful and we won't live up to our potential as long as he is here. It's fine if you disagree with that but calling those who disagree with you "bandwagon fans" makes you an asshole, and an idiot.

Reactions: know1 and Jont0805
I’ve been saying it for years and getting blasted. And it all stems from your boy @MattJonesKSR. When him and Cal are gone we might actually have a chance again.

Is that KY buried under all that Benny hater crap? Them guys are fickle. Turn on you and sling poop. Rest of Cat fans are ok but the benny haters are a cancer.

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
I’ve been saying it for years and getting blasted. And it all stems from your boy @MattJonesKSR. When him and Cal are gone we might actually have a chance again.
I'm sorry...how does a radio host make us lose a game to an unranked team at home when he's basically said nothing but positive stuff so far this year? What kind of unicorn logic is this?

Reactions: Justwantadecentteam
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT