ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari hates Kentucky fans

He mocked us in his post Miami presser. And then returns to his “drive it don’t shoot” offense. Even to a loss. I hate him.
Cal is sick and twisted and you can never expect logic with anything he does. NEVER. If you don't drink his kool-aid he will despise you. Sick and Twisted ... the guy is just a mystery. I wish him gone and content to just start over. It all starts with this Program and as a coach, he has been a sad disappointment.

Last edited:
The bandwagon, fair weather fans are showing up in droves.
Happy The Amazing Race GIF by CBS

• Haha
Reactions: wildcatwelder
The bandwagon, fair weather fans are showing up in droves.
Well, to be honest all the sunshine pumpers on this board was telling us that Cal has changed! His philosopy has changed! He brought in a new coach, a real " wizard " on offense! CAL HAS NEVER AND WILL NEVER CHANGE! shit in one hand , and wish Cal would change in the other, and see which one fills up first

At this point it is certainly a working theory.

I can tell you this for sure, he doesn't give a single shit about the University of Kentucky, or what made it a basketball blue blood, or why Kentucky Basketball is so important to the people of this state.

Here's a hint for him: UK didn't become great by being an NBA farm team.

He knows it's over in Lexington even if he lucks into a final four. Kinda belongs in a place like UCLA because nobody cares until they find out they are in the tournament. When your in Lexington Kentucky it matters every game and when you get embarrassed on a brand new floor and the 30 fans that traveled with UNC Willington are celebrating infront of God and everyone it's pathetic.

I don’t hate the man, but I certainly don’t like him. I wasn’t able to watch the game today because I work night shift and I just got up for work. Was hoping to wake up to a win but alas.

I really enjoyed watching these guys dominate Marshall and Miami but couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw the box score.

Just so everyone is on the same page UNC-Wilmington lost to 2-2 Appalachian ST by 30 points. This was not in any way an acceptable loss.

With all that being said I can stomach this loss if it’s mulligan and used as a teaching tool to reinforce players into their roles and to show Cal what kind of offense wins basketball games. Edwards does not need to be taking 14 shots and he sure as hell doesn’t need to be taking 5 threes when Reeves only got 9 shots and 2 threes. Cal needs to rein him in. Dillingham had an atrociously bad game but he’s done so well so far I can give a guy a mulligan this early into their career. But again, Cal can’t enable this sort of behavior. He has to coach them to defer when they’re having an off night.

Reed Shepard is the only reason we weren’t blown out. Without him we lose this thing by 20+ points. I have a lot of doubts that Cal will this game as a teaching tool as I’m sure promises were made to Edwards regarding shot counts but if he does I can stomach this loss. Problem is our teams haven’t seemed to learn and build off these early season head scratchers in recent seasons so I’m hesitant to believe they buck that trend now. Here’s hoping they do and here’s hoping Cal realizes his offense sucks and the offense his new assistant put in for all the other games was the superior option.

It’s absolutely false to claim Cal hates UK fans. Or anyone for that matter.

Cal has no hate in him. But he loves UK fans.

Just because you are hate filled does not mean he is.

It’s your cross to bear.
"You all are crazy"
"Basketball bennies"
"Telling me how to coach"
"Now I'm a liar?"
"Everybody's favorite player...got beat 17 times on straight line drives"

The man is a sociopath.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT