ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari had Dillingham and Reed Sheppard and got sent home by an accountant

You can argue whether Calipari had a good tenure at Kentucky in his totality. I personally think it's a close call. You cannot argue whether his last five years were good for Kentucky. A winning record is simply not enough for Kentucky basketball. He had one NCAA tournament win. One win in the NCAA tournament in five years is inexcusable for Kentucky basketball.

Every single Arkansas game will be disected until he retires. Watch. Not saying it will by the OP, saying the Cal threads will never end until he retires. Sad since we have so much to be happy for.
CDS is a real disease. We’re going to hear about it everytime he sneezes until the day he retires.
I know it’s painful for guys like you that defended him to the bitter end. If I was you I just wouldn’t click on the threads mentioning Cal .

No doubt. They'll be bigger celebrations for Cal losses than Pope wins, making our fanbase look petty. Sometime after he retires, the bitterness will fade away.....for most, lol.

I’m interested in seeing how you Cal fanboys act when Pope loses a game . That will tell me if you are truly a Cat fan or a troll .

Last edited:
You can argue whether Calipari had a good tenure at Kentucky in his totality. I personally think it's a close call. You cannot argue whether his last five years were good for Kentucky. A winning record is simply not enough for Kentucky basketball. He had one NCAA tournament win. One win in the NCAA tournament in five years is inexcusable for Kentucky basketball.
I think Calipari had a tenure very similar to Hall (overall good).

4 great years: 2010, 2012, 2015, 2017
5 very good years: 2011, 2014, 2016, 2019, 2020
6 years mediocre to awful: 2013, 2018, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024

All that with an alltime top 3 recruiting run

Reactions: Ron Mehico
I think Calipari had a tenure very similar to Hall (overall good).

4 great years: 2010, 2012, 2015, 2017
5 very good years: 2011, 2014, 2016, 2019, 2020
6 years mediocre to awful: 2013, 2018, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024

All that with an alltime top 3 recruiting run

Ya I think the biggest disappointment is that we literally have half the current NBA All Star team as alumni from that timeframe. I mean that’s insane. It’s the most talent ever in the history of the sport.

Every single Arkansas game will be disected until he retires. Watch. Not saying it will by the OP, saying the Cal threads will never end until he retires. Sad since we have so much to be happy for.
Stop deflecting. Bringing up Cal embarrasses you because you defended him until the bitter end. Up until the night he left, you were running to say “Cal made the haters look like fools”.

But DJ Wagner was rated higher coming out of high school. So guess which one Calipari started...... Imagine how depressing it would be around here if Calipari was still here
Imagine how depressing it is reading about someone who is no longer here, over and over and over again. Can't have a thread about a player doing good without it turning into a Cal thread. He is in a lot of you posters head,,, BIG TIME. LET IT GO !!!! Another positive thread turned into a Cal shit fest. Never fails.

I don’t personally know a single person who would.
Like I said, most won't. I guess if you know every single UK fan then I am wrong. I'm not interested in having a wissing contest with you, but people are people and fans of all sports ALL THE TIME root harder for other teams to lose than they do for their team to win. That's just common knowledge.

Good luck to you the rest of the way.

Like I said, most won't. I guess if you know every single UK fan then I am wrong. I'm not interested in having a wissing contest with you, but people are people and fans of all sports ALL THE TIME root harder for other teams to lose than they do for their team to win. That's just common knowledge.

Good luck to you the rest of the way.
LOL you act like you just discovered electricity or something. Everybody knows there are a few over the top Cal haters, so what? Don't act like you have some sort of monopoly on common knowledge. And your "nugget" is, really, a nothingburger. Nobody cares. What you're doing is trying to smear the entire fanbase with a few fringers. That's stupid and shows your TRUE side, fake fan. The fact that YOU are obsessing over attacking UK fans reveals more about you than rooting against Cal does for the fringers.

Never understood why people complain about the board talking Cal. He wrecked our program, coaches at a conference rival now, and even now we continue to see ways he underachieved as our coach.

Oh, and there’s this thing also, where you actually don’t have to read the thread if you don’t click on it :)

Imagine how depressing it is reading about someone who is no longer here, over and over and over again. Can't have a thread about a player doing good without it turning into a Cal thread. He is in a lot of you posters head,,, BIG TIME. LET IT GO !!!! Another positive thread turned into a Cal shit fest. Never fails.
This reminds me of the Shaedon Sharp fiasco when all the Cal fanboys would say “ let it play out , he says he’s coming back “ and then when he declared for the draft they said “ let it go , it’s water under the bridge “. lol

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
Never understood why people complain about the board talking Cal. He wrecked our program, coaches at a conference rival now, and even now we continue to see ways he underachieved as our coach.

Oh, and there’s this thing also, where you actually don’t have to read the thread if you don’t click on it :)
Because they were bigger Cal fans than UK fans and they vehemently defended him . Many of them swore the only fans critical of Cal were on this board,lol .

The constant threads when he loses will be funny with a lot of bitterness in them, making them even funnier.

So glad we hired the guy I was calling for when many were screaming for Donovan, Oates or Drew. Hoping some can heal from Cal putting a dent in their life. (lol)

The constant threads when he loses will be funny with a lot of bitterness in them, making them even funnier.

So glad we hired the guy I was calling for when many were screaming for Donovan, Oates or Drew. Hoping some can heal from Cal putting a dent in their life. (lol)
Doing tricks on it

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT