ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari had Dillingham and Reed Sheppard and got sent home by an accountant

You can argue whether Calipari had a good tenure at Kentucky in his totality. I personally think it's a close call. You cannot argue whether his last five years were good for Kentucky. A winning record is simply not enough for Kentucky basketball. He had one NCAA tournament win. One win in the NCAA tournament in five years is inexcusable for Kentucky basketball.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Every single Arkansas game will be disected until he retires. Watch. Not saying it will by the OP, saying the Cal threads will never end until he retires. Sad since we have so much to be happy for.
CDS is a real disease. We’re going to hear about it everytime he sneezes until the day he retires.
I know it’s painful for guys like you that defended him to the bitter end. If I was you I just wouldn’t click on the threads mentioning Cal .

Reactions: KYFOSSIL and jeffky
No doubt. They'll be bigger celebrations for Cal losses than Pope wins, making our fanbase look petty. Sometime after he retires, the bitterness will fade away.....for most, lol.

I’m interested in seeing how you Cal fanboys act when Pope loses a game . That will tell me if you are truly a Cat fan or troll .

Reactions: jeffky and TM2013
You can argue whether Calipari had a good tenure at Kentucky in his totality. I personally think it's a close call. You cannot argue whether his last five years were good for Kentucky. A winning record is simply not enough for Kentucky basketball. He had one NCAA tournament win. One win in the NCAA tournament in five years is inexcusable for Kentucky basketball.
I think Calipari had a tenure very similar to Hall (overall good).

4 great years: 2010, 2012, 2015, 2017
5 very good years: 2011, 2014, 2016, 2019, 2020
6 years mediocre to awful: 2013, 2018, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024

All that with an alltime top 3 recruiting run

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT