ADVERTISEMENT

Calipari Bahamas uniforms tease

If we’re only only using them for Bahamas don’t understand the info gating on them. Whatever I guess, I’ll just wait to see them when they take the floor and then prepare for checkerboards once the season starts

Reactions: Fox2monk
DEC69-AE8-C68-C-493-A-91-A6-496-CD097-DADA.png

Just tweeted by ukathletics. I love it!

If we’re only only using them for Bahamas don’t understand the info gating on them. Whatever I guess, I’ll just wait to see them when they take the floor and then prepare for checkerboards once the season starts

I'm guessing it might be the way Nike wanted it

Looks like the new wildcat logo on the blue jersey. Not a huge fan of it……if that’s what it is.
I was just thinking, last night, the new wildcat logo has grown on me. Now, let's not get it twisted, I don't see any reason at all for it, but I don't hate it anymore. I was thinking that if you flip it, a talented artistic person could easily make it look like a K. If, big IF, someone pulled a cool design like that off, I could get behind it. I think it could be pretty cool.

I predict that no matter what it is some Cal haters are going to get on here and talk about how he has lost touch with the program and yada yada yada....

Last edited:
Cal's suggesting they might even be better than the "checkerboards." I hope he isn't setting an impossible bar that will lead to disappointment.
The road uniforms don’t bother me. The home ones I hate. But a change is definitely needed.

I cannot see anything from that picture ! Can someone put a picture of the whole uniform ?

we are getting new uniforms along the lines of 1978.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT