ADVERTISEMENT

Caleb wilson tells acaden lewis "to come on over bro"

For those who have not seen much of a Lewis’s game, this is a good video. Obviously just highlights, but it shows how good of a ball handler and passer he appears to be, pretty smooth shooting stroke. He can make tough shots in the lane and seems to be wired to score. Don’t know his % but shooting form looks decent enough to improve for sure at the next level.

Last edited:
93p93k.jpg
By social media I mean X, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, etc. I am only here to discuss UK stuff or I wouldn't do this either.

Reactions: University-6
Yea, he learned to win ftom Pitino, the master
I have not been this excited about the start of the season since 2015 the other regime broke me down I was to the point I would rather go shopping with the wife than to sit through a Kentucky game also no more staying awake to midnight when I had to go to work man it feels good to be back as a fan

I don't get excited with what kids say these days. I will wait and get excited when he picks UK. I have learned to wait and see over the years.

Tennessee is adding a 10% talent fee to all season tickets next year. I’d have to think more big schools will start doing this. Unfortunately with revenue sharing and the ability to pay players it will be even more to see a game now but we have to do it to compete.

Reactions: jeffky
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT