ADVERTISEMENT

Cal, with the "I haven't seen him" about DJ!!!

Why would you choose to post something like this on a night we beat a very good top ten team by 22 points? You must be great fun to be around when a game is going on. He said that about Wagner because he didn't see him while the game was going on and Wagner was being treated. What in the world is wrong with that?

Has anyone considered writing articles and somehow getting them into the Lexington Herald Leader? Surely Cow reads the paper? That's where I start with this, ask Cow to explain to the public why he works so hard to protect his players that are ranked high in the mock drafts, why he doesn't play them when they're not really injured. See what his response is. The "journalists" aren't going to do it.

Has anyone considered writing articles and somehow getting them into the Lexington Herald Leader? Surely Cow reads the paper? That's where I start with this, ask Cow to explain to the public why he works so hard to protect his players that are ranked high in the mock drafts, why he doesn't play them when they're not really injured. See what his response is. The "journalists" aren't going to do it.
Iron Man Avengers GIF

• Haha
Reactions: Fox2monk
Then he goes into how, and I'm paraphrasing, "I don't lie about these things" when talking about Bradshaw's return and Big Z's illnesses.

You knew it was coming.
Saw that postgame, let me be clear I love watching this team, we all have been clamoring to recruit players to play this style, to his credit he is.

that said his postgame was imo so damn arrogant and bluntly again a slam at fans, dude has huge ego I I I did this, Im going to credit Welch

Why would you choose to post something like this on a night we beat a very good top ten team by 22 points? You must be great fun to be around when a game is going on. He said that about Wagner because he didn't see him while the game was going on and Wagner was being treated. What in the world is wrong with that?
I'm just repeating what Cal HIMSELF said. It takes NOTHING away from tonight's AWESOME performance.

I just posted this because Cal can't help himself. Be MAD at him, I'm just posting what HE said.

Why did you post on MY thread?

jfc..leave

I'm just repeating what Cal HIMSELF said. It takes NOTHING away from tonight's AWESOME performance.

I just posted this because Cal can't help himself. Be MAD at him, I'm just posting what HE said.

The point is you are going out of your way to make something out of nothing. Even on a great night for the Cat's you remain focused on your Calipari derangement syndrome.

I don't exactly think the comment about DJ is a big deal. Do you expect Cal to spend time with Wagner at halftime or coach the guys who are healthy and will play? You can get all the info you need through the trainers and medical staff and worry about the team that is actually playing. If Wagner is off getting treatment Cal's not leaving the locker room at halftime when they're game planning for the second half.

I don't exactly think the comment about DJ is a big deal. Do you expect Cal to spend time with Wagner at halftime or coach the guys who are healthy and will play? You can get all the info you need through the trainers and medical staff and worry about the team that is actually playing. If Wagner is off getting treatment Cal's not leaving the locker room at halftime when they're game planning for the second half.

It's not a big deal. It's a non-story and everyone with common sense knows that. Calipari also said he had him on the bike in case Dillingham fouled out in a close game. Also, the truth is, he probably doesn't know the detail because he went right from the locker room to the post-game. Trainer might not even know at this point.

tldr; awful takes are awful

Are you suggesting that by the time the game ended not a single medical staff member had notified Cal of DJ's actual status?

The point is you are going out of your way to make something out of nothing. Even on a great night for the Cat's you remain focused on your Calipari derangement syndrome.
Again, I'm just REPEATING what Cal said, something he gets made fun of all the time for saying for YEARS!!!

Why does it upset YOU when I just post what CAL HIMSELF said?? Because maybe it's YOU that has the problem.

I was more interested in what he said about "Telling the truth" about Big Z and Bradshaw's injury. Cal OBVIOUSLY has heard the questions from fans AND media about the ODD situation with Z and the EXTENDED time with Bradshaw's injury.

We ALL just want the kids to be able to play again. That's the BIGGEST reason I posted what he said.

WHY is that so bad?

Again, I'm just REPEATING what Cal said, something he gets made fun of all the time for saying for YEARS!!!

Why does it upset YOU when I just post what CAL HIMSELF said?? Because maybe it's YOU that has the problem.

I was more interested in what he said about "Telling the truth" about Big Z and Bradshaw's injury. Cal OBVIOUSLY has heard the questions form fans AND media about the ODD situation with Z and the EXTENDED time with Bradshaw's injury.

We ALL just want the kids to be able to play again. That's the BIGGEST reason I posted what he said.

WHY is that so bad?

Jesus Christ. You're not even doing the meme right. Calipari used to say that in pre-game, not after the game. And also, whether your sensitive to it or not, it was because he was trying to hide his ****ing strategy. In this case, it's obviously not a serious injury and he's day to day

If you don't know what day to day is , you should google that

Just part of the Calipari snarkiness.

I think the fact, he was kind making light of it, hopefully means he is not too worried about DJ.

Reactions: NociHTTP

I posted on your thread because you chose again to rip on Cal for no reason. I felt you didn't tell what he said in context, just another anti Cal post. I explained above what he said about Wagner and why. I'll explain more. Cal was busy coaching a game, then had to do a press conference, then had to do an interview with Tom Leach back in Rupp. When did he have time to see and talk with Wagner exactly? That's why I posted in your thread. And, I'm not a Cal lover and have criticized him myself in the past. But, tonight was not a time he deserved to be ripped on. Sorry if you disagree. Do you want only posts that agree with you in your thread?

Calipari is the only reason I can’t truly invest in this team

We’ve got an amazing group… and I think I’m going to enjoy watching them play. I’ve said before several times, I hope the talent can overcome the coaching
This is the truth. I have heard many wise UK fans say this same thing. They see right through Cal.. Sorry that some can't handle the truth here and think being critical isn't being a fan... Being critical means you give a sht.

This is the truth. I have heard many wise UK fans say this same thing. They see right through Cal.. Sorry that some can't handle the truth here and think being critical isn't being a fan... Being critical means you give a sht.
The coaching has been very good this year. There have been multiple times that it's been mentioned on the broadcasts, how the game plans have been good and the players have executed them very well. If you're bitching about coaching at this point in the season you're doing it without any real reason.

The coaching has been very good this year. There have been multiple times that it's been mentioned on the broadcasts, how the game plans have been good and the players have executed them very well. If you're bitching about coaching at this point in the season you're doing it without any real reason.

Okay.... So lets just wipe out the other seasons and just go on this year so far. Gotcha. Also, I wasn't "bitching" I was making a comment based on HISTORY.

The Cal haters get to invest in this irrelevant game thread.

It was a very good night for UK basketball and hopefully DJ is fine as reported in a positive thread.
Cal was taking shots at the fans tonight too. He clearly hates the fans. Remember this one? "You people are crazy!"

And tonight "...people telling me how to coach..."

Cal was taking shots at the fans tonight too. He clearly hates the fans. Remember this one? "You people are crazy!"

And tonight "...people telling me how to coach..."
So what.
He's not saying anything that other coaches don't think also.
Just about any coach or professional athlete will tell you privately that fans are basically a pain in the ass.

Then he goes into how, and I'm paraphrasing, "I don't lie about these things" when talking about Bradshaw's return and Big Z's illnesses.

You knew it was coming.
You are one of many on here that have a borderline room temp IQ. The same little , you think, funny sayings are repeated over and over. I havent seen him. Hell, he probably hasn't. Lying about Bradshaw and Z? What's the point? Why lie. It becomes obvious what is going to happen eventually. Like, Bradshaw will play Saturday. Where are you and the other numbskulls that have preached he will never play. You people act like you really know something when you are wrong 100 percent of the time. This on a night when we looked great against a highly ranked team. You like your whing and crippled imagination more than you do your team. Stfu.

You are one of many on here that have a borderline room temp IQ. The same little , you think, funny sayings are repeated over and over. I havent seen him. Hell, he probably hasn't. Lying about Bradshaw and Z? What's the point? Why lie. It becomes obvious what is going to happen eventually. Like, Bradshaw will play Saturday. Where are you and the other numbskulls that have preached he will never play. You people act like you really know something when you are wrong 100 percent of the time. This on a night when we looked great against a highly ranked team. You like your whing and crippled imagination more than you do your team. Stfu.
stripes lighten GIF

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT