ADVERTISEMENT

Cal took the entire Arkansas team…..

Is it really necessary for us to keep followings Big Z’s off court movements now that he’s no longer part of the UK program?

This seems like a thread that would’ve been better placed on an Arkansas board.
That's funny. Nice way of sloppin' the hogs.

Big Z’s professors should fail him for not being present for class. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Out of all the odd Cal player things over the years, this one ranks up there with some of the weirdest. I felt bad for the kid last year. I don't anymore.
The kid easily looked like the best player on the team for his first game. For some reason, it rubbed Cal the wrong way so Cal had to find things wrong with his game which took away his confidence. He didn't look the same after that. He appeared apprehensive on his shots.

Z's profile picture is of him in a UK uniform so I'd sat the feeling is mutual.

Man this whole entire ordeal with Cal and the uk program is just so fkd up. It's almost ad bad as the Pitino blood except Cal is just old now. It really kind of hurts my heart.
As many of you, I never liked the guy. The only difference between Cal at the end vs the beginning are the following; he was the only player for OADs, no transfer portal to compete with, and his early winning made you ignore his character flaws.

To the game last night

Legit, made me laugh out loud. 🤣

Very cringy!! 😆
I replayed the first 5 second segment about six times in a row and couldn't stop laughing.

Cal's contrived smile and awkward, old man with a bad back stance.

The little Arkansas fan kid who probably doesn't even know who he is.

The awkward soundtrack that doesn't fit the "Sooie" chant at all.

Big Z still looking like a ten year old stuck in a grown man's body.

The whole thing is hilarious. I can't stop laughing.

Especially after all BBN did for him trying to get him eligible. Then he talks about how much he loved it here yet left immediately. SMH. Enjoy callin the hogs I guess.
I agree!! Why would anybody go play for a coach who obviously didn't think they were good enough at KY but you still follow him to another school and you would probably play MORE at the school you were leaving?! I'm so confused that I couldn't even get the question out without sounding really stupid!🥴🥴🤣🤣🤣

Oh yeah, and all of these "letter to the fans" about how much they enjoyed their time at the school but yada, yada, yada, make me want to puke!🤑🤮🤢 Let them try to actually write it themselves and see how stupid they sound. And I'm not just talking UK, but most schools.

Looks like Cal saw the video of CMP with Amari Williams at Keeneland getting all that love and publicity from the media and hurried down to the softball game with Z in an effort to match CMP energy and buzz around the UK PROGRAM.....

Looks like Cal should have stayed in the recliner with his dogs and watched another rerun of LHOTP.

The fact that he followed Cal after being misused by him at Kentucky really makes you question his intelligence.
True

But I think Cal “fought “ for him to get eligible so he is staying loyal.

I guess…. Because Cal sure as heck didn’t use him right. Heck he barely played him.

But I think Cal “fought “ for him to get eligible so he is staying loyal.
This is exactly what it is, my man.

I spent a summer in Croatia not long ago. I was impressed by the crystal blue waters and the cities full of marble cobblestones and the sprawling ancient Roman architecture and a few bodacious beauties here and there.

But what really blew me away was the innocence of the guys over there. So many other places in Europe, the girls are either innocent or they're a mix of innocent and narcissistic on account of so many foreign men lining up to fawn over them. And the guys are like foxes running those henhouses.

Except in Croatia.

In Croatia, every guy you talk to seems like he's authentically six years old inside (child-like—not childish as they're generally very intelligent).

But the furthest thing you ever imagined from jaded. They're intensely noble and innocent.

Which is why it makes perfect sense for Big Z to be so loyal to Cal even though Cal has clearly done him no real favors. It's not about how bad Cal is. It's about how good Zvonimir is.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT