ADVERTISEMENT

Cal said we weren't done?

I thought the exact same thing. If he doesn't agree with you then your the troll. He's just a snowflake.

I'd much rather be the guy calling people out for being dumb, negative trolls than the poster who many people suspect or think is a troll.... In case you weren't intelligent enough to get that.... I'm saying many on the board have already called you out, not just me. You are basically Cut-Nets without the long winded posts.

I'd much rather be the guy calling people out for being dumb, negative trolls than the poster who many people suspect or think is a troll.... In case you weren't intelligent enough to get that.... I'm saying many on the board have already called you out, not just me. You are basically Cut-Nets without the long winded posts.
Just give it a rest bro.

Diallo with Nets and apparently Josh Hart and Tyler Dorsey there as well. That would be interesting to see...

Diallo with Nets and apparently Josh Hart and Tyler Dorsey there as well. That would be interesting to see...

Interesting for sure. Both are probably a little bit better basketball players at this point over Diallo but Hart has a few extra years on Diallo and Dorsey. Diallo is the local guy with the mystique. Would love to see them workout against each other and see where his games at.

IIRC Cal said that before Knox committed. So at that point the class wasn't finished.

But no one thot Cal was talking about Knox (if he was). Not a
Mind reader. But the way it was reported didn't sound like he was after just one more guy.

ADVERTISEMENT