ADVERTISEMENT

Cal played the lineup, the lineup everyone knows is the best lineup zero minutes.

am guessing he did it for a few reasons. he didn’t want reeves defensively to start the game and livingston came out and scored 8 points. then he left wheeler in on purpose to see if he’d play well in an up and down game. he obviously didn’t. we should see the starting 5 plus reeves the rest of the game. only two guys have two fouls in that group.

we’re losing because we’re getting rejected on the offensive glass, can’t hit free throws, and wheeler was responsible for giving up like 8 points and could not convert on 3 fast breaks. you had to try it, i mean he’s a big reason we beat them last year, but cal gave him too long and it hurt us. final nail for wheeler this is the most up and down game we’ll see the rest of the year and he still hurt us.

He’s obsessed with trying to play forward and size oriented bully ball and bc Brooks and Oscar went off last year he thought we could recreate the bully ball gameplan and ride Toppin and Livingston driving and posting O

Our 3s have all been off screens moving away from the basket…not inrhythm 3s off good ball movement (other than the one Livingston air balled…but had reeves been in at the 3 you get a shooter catching that instead of a forward

Oddest thing is Calipari despises small guards and he keeps this Wheeler thing going. Wheeler needs to be accepting of being a spot player. His biggest liability is how awful he is defensively. That's saying something because he's like playing 4 on 5 on offense and that's with other starters around him. Take them out--you really will stink.

am guessing he did it for a few reasons. he didn’t want reeves defensively to start the game and livingston came out and scored 8 points. then he left wheeler in on purpose to see if he’d play well in an up and down game. he obviously didn’t. we should see the starting 5 plus reeves the rest of the game. only two guys have two fouls in that group.

we’re losing because we’re getting rejected on the offensive glass, can’t hit free throws, and wheeler was responsible for giving up like 8 points and could convert on 3 fast breaks.
We’re losing because he’s not playing the best lineups. We’re losing because he’s being outcoached. We’re losing because a Hall of Fame coach can’t figure out how to guard a middle school pick and roll. Y’all always make these excuses when the truth is, we’re losing because of Cal.

Ummm Livingston is tied with Toppin for team high 8 pts at half.
Also Toppin picked up his 2nd foul with 6.30 minute to go in the half and Oscar picked up his 2nd with about 4 minutes to go.
Also, Reeves AB’ed a wide open top of the key three.

We’re losing because he’s not playing the best lineups. We’re losing because he’s being outcoached. We’re losing because a Hall of Fame coach can’t figure out how to guard a middle school pick and roll. Y’all always make these excuses when the truth is, we’re losing because of Cal.
i wasn’t answering to winning or losing so much as why we saw the lineup we did. i thought i did and none of it was excuse making. don’t lump me in with a “y’all” i don’t even know who you are. and it’s not excuse making to note that we didn’t get an offensive rebound in the first half. which is our strength.

Also Toppin picked up his 2nd foul with 6.30 minute to go in the half and Oscar picked up his 2nd with about 4 minutes to go.
Congrats, now play the best lineup. LOL at how utterly clues sheep are. Lance Ware could play 40 minutes at the 3 and you would defend it.

Reactions: Samurai Cat
Umm 9-4 run just now with the best lineup but you are right let's get Wheeler and Ware back in there..........

Wheeler sits and we get right back in the game. you apologists are clueless and know nothing about basketball.

Has nothing to do with Wheeler being a liability on defense. Again, it’s not hard to understand. Theiro should be getting most of Wheelers mins. Wheeler is a heck of a dude off the court but he needs very limited mins on the court.
He was going to play some minutes in a game of this pace. It’s not rocket science.

He was going to play some minutes in a game of this pace. It’s not rocket science.

It has nothing to do with pace. It’s because he played good at Vandy.. 😂 This isn’t Vandy but I wouldn’t expect you or Cal to know that. 🤷‍♂️

It has nothing to do with pace. It’s because he played good at Vandy.. 😂 This isn’t Vandy but I wouldn’t expect you or Cal to know that. 🤷‍♂️

You think you’re smart but you just aren’t. Frederick has had a miserable game, forcing Cal to play Wheeler some. You thinking you know more than Cal just shows you live in a clown world. LOL at you.

Reactions: bevcat
You think you’re smart but you just aren’t. Frederick has had a miserable game, forcing Cal to play Wheeler some. You thinking you know more than Cal just shows you live in a clown world. LOL at you.

Forgot more than you know and I’m a coach myself as well. I know how to run a zone, Cal does not. I know how to counter a 1-2-1 defense, Cal does not. I know how to manage a bench, Cal does not. I’d put my basketball smarts against you or Cal any day of the week. Cal knows best tho, right? 😂

Forgot more than you know and I’m a coach myself as well. I know how to run a zone, Cal does not. I know how to counter a 1-2-1 defense, Cal does not. I know how to manage a bench, Cal does not. I’d put my basketball smarts against you or Cal any day of the week. Cal knows best tho, right? 😂
You are making a fool of yourself. The old internet poster that could be a better UK coach than Calipari. Thanks for the laugh. 😂😂😂

Reactions: bevcat and deep3
You are making a fool of yourself. The old internet poster that could be a better UK coach than Calipari. Thanks for the laugh. 😂😂😂

Now you’re putting words in my mouth and ASSuming! I simply said I know how to do things Cal didn’t. Again, it’s not rocket science. Any HS coach knows how to do these simple things. We lost this game simply because Cal “forgets” he has other players on the bench that’s capable.

If you were even a UK fan, I’d say keep drinking the kool aid but you’re a fan from another fan base trolling.

No actually my friend you are wipe off your mouth and go get some mouthwash Cal is finished

Reactions: UKAlum88
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT