ADVERTISEMENT

Cal needs to go. End this now.

I hope I eat crow, so feel free to bump this as necessary, but this is unbearable. No one gives a rats ass about this program anymore. It’s like no one even cares we are playing against another blue blood program.
Bump my thread

We look unbelievably bad basically every time we play a team where it’s almost a “pickem” going into it. It’s disgusting. MSU, Zags, and now UCLA. Unacceptable.

I’d be ok with paying him to be head coach with that money but stop after that. Cal is a perfect example of why we can’t blow our load with the basketball coach’s contract.
He is a NBA GM so I would be good with paying him that and then offering 1MM bonus on each national championship. Keep him lcooked but he has to be here for the program and not for getting guys into the NBA like Cal.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Not gonna lie I care less about Uk basketball than ever in my 45 years.

Went to dinner at Divieto’s tonight wasn’t even gonna watch the game on dvr until I saw the score. Watched last few mins on drive home. Pretty much what I expected.

I defended Cal for a long time on here. But, I’m done he can take his ass outta here whenever he wants. Won’t happen but a boy can dream I guess.

Not only is he a poor tactical coach, this team has very little talent. At least we used to be able to count on good recruiting. By the way, next year‘s class is overrated as well. Don’t get your hopes up.
That's not true at all

Reactions: jauk11
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT