ADVERTISEMENT

Cal names 3 team leaders to deal with “non negotiable’s”

Cal said "We named three team leaders....." Based on the comments from the players, it's obvious Cal selected the "leaders." True player leaders emerge and earn their leadership skills. If you have to anoint them, are they really leaders? I hope it works out.

So the guy making $8mil can’t handle all the responsibilities? Makes sense having 18 year olds police themselves, what could possibly go wrong? 🤷‍♂️ The only good thing is it can’t get worse but this is nothing but a move to let Cal pass the buck when things don’t improve

I thought after 2013 Cal said he would never be held hostage again. Bench them or boot them.
Does these sound familiar?
We're the gold standard
We move the needle
We eat 1st
We will pass UCLA for most titles

He's all talk and no action he blows nothing but hot air!

Reactions: CatsCats78
He’s trying to make the team self accountable. I don’t get how anyone has a problem with this. Team has no leaders. Cal’s forcing em to change that.

Cal is making the big bucks, and he recruited the players. Why would he put dealing with players who are giving him a rough time, on the other players. I believe that will only cause more dissension, not less. If he can't control them, send them packing. I don't understand his thinking. Evidently he doesn't know how to handle the situation. If you can't stand the heat, then get the heck out of the kitchen.

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!

Hope you are right. He needs to change how he builds his rosters every year.

Nothing wrong with getting OAD talent, but you need some guys willing to work and learn for 3-4 years in order to build continuity.

Hopefully Cal keeps that in mind and starts building for the long term future instead of just trying to put together a team one year at a time.

Never going to happen! No one knows basketball as well as Cal, according to him.

OLD STOLL FIELD GUY!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT