ADVERTISEMENT

Cal is 40-22 over his last 62 games.

Look @HagginHall1999 post above. You take the cupcakes away and it is around 54% winning percentage. So it is only about 50-50 odds.
Ah yeah, that does check out then. I'd love to see Cal's close game and overtime record since 2017. The funny thing is those used to be better than Pitino's despite Cal's worse reputation as a bench coach. But now I assume every close game is a loss, over half the time I don't even bother watching the end of close games. I've seen the script too many times.

Oyh7F7i.png

Reactions: dcw62 and OleBum
CCC at postgame press conference
“Again, there’s game slippage and that’s what happens with young teams,” Calipari said of the second-half defensive woes. “We do have the youngest team in the country.“

Same excuse every year, every loss

I thought COW recruits the players that make up the roster! Apparently, these players just come to UK and they are all young.

CCC at postgame press conference
“Again, there’s game slippage and that’s what happens with young teams,” Calipari said of the second-half defensive woes. “We do have the youngest team in the country.“

Same excuse every year, every loss

I thought COW recruits the players that make up the roster! Apparently, these players just come to UK and they are all young.
I listened to that " game slippage" comment and thought .. this damn guy is toying with us . Slippage ???

Don't even beat all the cupcakes anymore. Some really bad losses last few years. It's one think to lose to some of the top teams. But they been losing to some middling to down right awful teams.
I was saying the same thing earlier. These games used to be the fun games between high stress battles. The only question used to be “ how many do we win by, 20 or 40”.

Who would have ever thought for every three UK games, on average we would win 2 and lose 1! 🤷‍♀️

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT