ADVERTISEMENT

Cal has to go

TheySoSensitive

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 1, 2012
This is a Final Four level team that's been coached into a 5 seed and second round exit. We have a 7ft shot eraser. We have the most efficient player in the country. We have one of the top scorers in the country. We have THE most electric player in the country. We have a dawg in Thiero.

This bunch should be elite on both ends of the court on paper. It should constantly have a shot blocking threat and always have at least 3 guys who are 40%+ 3pt shooters on the floor at a time. Somehow our coach is clueless and has no idea how to simply run lineups. Much less anything that would actually give us a tactical advantage. At least we didn't give up any under the basket OOB points today.

We are playing guys who don't deserve to play HEAVY minutes and it's killing us. How many big leads have we blown this year because of this bullshit? I'm honestly asking id love to know how many leads we've blown this year and if they correlate with any specific players.(we know teams always do well when Bradshaw comes in bc he can neither score, pass, dribble, rebound, shoot or make a post move, defend, block a shot, or play smart)

I wish we would've just lost at Auburn. The worst is when they keep sucking you back in only to kick you right in the nutsack when you think they finally might have a breakthrough. It's like the players are predispositioned to make stupid and losing plays and then when they finally don't they STILL find a way to lose. Combine that with Cals elementary coaching and you have the best offensive backcourt in the nation struggling to stay ranked and losing on a regular basis everywhere that they play. Home or away who gives a shit we're gonna blow it anyways. This is Kentucky....and that is unacceptable. We just keep floundering. I'm sure Mitch is hiding under his desk at the thought of making any change.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News