ADVERTISEMENT

Cal Has Stolen My (Our) Joy

Runnin'Ramel

All-American
Jan 19, 2005
I'm not even phased by this season's failure, or today's pitiful loss in a must-win game.

I used to live for games. Traveled to many destinations / road games. Spent tons of money on collectibles, game experiences, and went to countless watch parties.

Those days are gone.

Calipari has ruined Kentucky basketball. He can go sit in the green room at the draft with Cason Wallace and never return for all I care.

I'll log back in next season when we have a new coach. If not, it's the same old bullshit and if you think the recruiting class will get UK back to glory you're just misguided.

CLSbE8z.png

Next years team will be average as well and it will be: “well Dillingham just didn’t pan out, DJ had migraines all season, but next year we have a real strong #1 class coming in, the class of 2023 was a little weak as a whole”

On the bright side, I have saved alot of money not having to call in sick to watch the games. 🤦‍♂️

I mean Arky is at least a well coached team. But this was a joke. Mike White is NOT a good coach.
It’s the lack of urgency that gets me. Our postseason was on the line. The last three halves have looked like we’re playing a summer league game. Cal keeps throwing the same crap at the wall, and nothing is sticking.

It’s the lack of urgency that gets me. Our postseason was on the line. The last three halves have looked like we’re playing a summer league game. Cal keeps throwing the same crap at the wall, and nothing is sticking.
Sumer league? Lol. We did that and looked amazing. This looked like some one shot our dogs.

Reactions: WeWant9
I'm not even phased by this season's failure, or today's pitiful loss in a must-win game.

I used to live for games. Traveled to many destinations / road games. Spent tons of money on collectibles, game experiences, and went to countless watch parties.

Those days are gone.

Calipari has ruined Kentucky basketball. He can go sit in the green room at the draft with Cason Wallace and never return for all I care.

I'll log back in next season when we have a new coach. If not, it's the same old bullshit and if you think the recruiting class will get UK back to glory you're just misguided.
Cows the grinch of Kentucky BB.
The Grinch Heart GIF by The Good Films

Runin'Ramel, totally agree with you. My spirit for UK basketball has been broken. I admit I still get a little upset about our guys playing with no emotion, desire or fight but I no longer remain down after a loss like today. Cal and his losing has broken me. I was one who was very happy with his hire and the first 5 years or so but his attitude and canned excuses have gotten old. Definitely time for him to move on but I feel he isn't leaving after this season. We "might" be a decent team next year but I don't see us going far again. As usual, no shooters.

Reactions: RunninRichie

Those days are gone.

He took my heart.

Bastard! I didn't think he did that.

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT