ADVERTISEMENT

Cal Has Absolutely Ruined This Team

Yep, that's exactly what my post above was about, too. Yours is more concise though. I totally agree. There is a middle ground. That's where I try to live with Calipari. This board doesn't always make that easy, with either extreme.
Yeah I think naturally any platform like a message board is going to draw people with more polarizing opinions too. Definitely gets annoying though

It’s only been 3 halves and maybe premature to call it but I seriously doubt it. This doesn’t even resemble the same team we saw the first 7 games.

It’s in no way Bradshaws fault, he’s been good, but it’s the way everything has changed since he’s been back. The long 2’s have returned, the 3’s have dropped back to normal Cal levels, Mitchell has been far less effective since he’s had to move inside and the team plays slower.

Every single bit of that is on Calipari. Don’t even get me started on defense. We absolutely have guys who could be great defenders with their length and quickness but aren’t. That’s all on coaching. He either doesn’t teach it or is bad at it.

He’s the only “coach” in the country who could take a legit title contender and turn them into a team that is primed for a round of 32/S16 upset.

At this point I’d rather lose in the tournament with no center and getting out rebounded or taking 30 threes and having an off shooting night than to keep doing this same crap we’ve done for a decade that doesn’t work! I absolutely can’t stand CCC. The greatest day in UK basketball history will be the day he’s fired or quits.
Stupidity tends to attract a lot of attention. Congratulations.

It’s only been 3 halves and maybe premature to call it but I seriously doubt it. This doesn’t even resemble the same team we saw the first 7 games.

It’s in no way Bradshaws fault, he’s been good, but it’s the way everything has changed since he’s been back. The long 2’s have returned, the 3’s have dropped back to normal Cal levels, Mitchell has been far less effective since he’s had to move inside and the team plays slower.

Every single bit of that is on Calipari. Don’t even get me started on defense. We absolutely have guys who could be great defenders with their length and quickness but aren’t. That’s all on coaching. He either doesn’t teach it or is bad at it.

He’s the only “coach” in the country who could take a legit title contender and turn them into a team that is primed for a round of 32/S16 upset.

At this point I’d rather lose in the tournament with no center and getting out rebounded or taking 30 threes and having an off shooting night than to keep doing this same crap we’ve done for a decade that doesn’t work! I absolutely can’t stand CCC. The greatest day in UK basketball history will be the day he’s fired or quits.
31 likes

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT