ADVERTISEMENT

Cal defenders. Question

Jamal Mercer

All-American
Feb 7, 2008
Michigan
How many years of this nonsense before you join the sane and logical portion of the fanbase that has seen what is happening for few seasons now?

Cal is only in the HOF because of Camby and Rose. He won his title because of AD. If he doesn’t have generational talent, he’s useless.

He sure as hell isn’t the HOF for his on court coaching.

He shouldn’t even want to show his face in public with the way his team defends. Especially in bounds plays.

He has no shame, and he’s a clown.

It’s time. Offer him a buyout tonight. Let him take a farewell tour these last few games. If he has an ounce of integrity he will realize it’s the right thing to do. Start fresh next year with Reed, Perry and whoever else wants to stay with a coach that wants to win college basketball games.

How many years of this nonsense before you join the sane and logical portion of the fanbase that has seen what is happening for few seasons now?

Cal is only in the HOF because of Camby and Rose. He won his title because of AD. If he doesn’t have generational talent, he’s useless.

He shouldn’t even want to show his face in public with the way his team defends. Especially in bounds plays.

He’s the worst basketball coach in the Hall. I’ll die on this hill.
Your are literally spot on, guy is a complete fraud as a basketball coach. Recruiter one of the best of all time since Sam Gilbert. This guy I’ve said since 2015 used car Salesman fn fraud.sadly he will burn this baby down, guy is not a good guy when it comes to how one exits after they have been completely exposed. Hall of famer fn laughable.

Dilly is significantly better at this point with the ball than Shep. He should have started. Would not have been down 8-0. Grrrr.

The system he runs from offense to defense to one and done players simply no longer works.

Cal bragging on number of players he coached at UK who are in NBA all star game. However the only one of those six who has a national championship ring is Anthony Davis. That is not something to brag about Cal. Lots of talent but no titles or final fours since 2015

The system he runs from offense to defense to one and done players simply no longer works.

Cal bragging on number of players he coached at UK who are in NBA all star game. However the only one of those six who has a national championship ring is Anthony Davis. That is not something to brag about Cal. Lots of talent but no titles or final fours since 2015
Being honest though….for most of those players a national championship isn’t much of a priority. I mean, it would be cool and all ….but not important.

Huh? I've never been in this group. No way you can link me anywhere to "I love me some Calipari!!". What you can link me to is being more patient. Nothing wrong with that. I guess those that don't spend all of their waking moments on here bitching about Calipari and clamoring for him to be fired just get clumped into your perceived Nut Hugger Klan.

And yet again, here is another thread to call out people. What's the point? You then go and look like moron for tagging the wrong people in your attempt to embarrass folks into joining a "side". Just don't even understand the purpose of threads like these - essentially straight up baiting threads, but in your quest to look cool, you f*cked up and got the wrong people (at least one - ME) on your "list" of Cal nut huggers you want to expose (again, what is the point?).

You didn't even get any responses, so you go and tag folks to try to bait them into here to argue with you. Just a bizarre behavior (and you got one wrong, I must reiterate).

Integrity!! This is a double talking used car salesman that is stealing 9 million a year from UK, and disrespects the fans
Barney steals it and give it to cal. This needs to be clear. Cal is just the opportunist with a sucker on the hook.

Reactions: kywildcat41086

I'm not trying to be funny. Are there actually any cow defenders left?
Tv Show Hello GIF by Laff

Reactions: kywildcat41086
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT