ADVERTISEMENT

Cal declines to come onto KSR

I don't think anyone will see hear Cal speaking in public anytime soon unless it is some fundraiser so he can feel good about himself. The man is just here to collect his retirement money.
I think so, too. Outside of draft night, don’t expect to hear much of anything from him. If he can’t control the narrative, he’s going stay out of sight.

I think so, too. Outside of draft night, don’t expect to hear much of anything from him. If he can’t control the narrative, he’s going stay out of sight.
I would love to see that happen but I can't say I blame Cal for that decision.

• Haha
Reactions: KFuqua
chicken spinning GIF

Well, I'm not exactly in Cal's Camp these days. But why would he help make KSR money? KSR has admitted to a strained relationship w/Cal. Perhaps they should work on that (privately) instead of grandstanding by announcing, boo-hoo, Cal didn't invite us to the sleepover. They're playing games, and we're eating it up. Otherwise .... no announcement.

Well, I'm not exactly in Cal's Camp these days. But why would he help make KSR money? KSR has admitted to a strained relationship w/Cal. Perhaps they should work on that (privately) instead of grandstanding by announcing, boo-hoo, Cal didn't invite us to the sleepover. They're playing games, and we're eating it up. Otherwise .... no announcement.
Good point.

Reactions: preacherfan
Because like them or hate them they are the biggest daily show for UK fans. If you have to ask why a coach would want to talk to the fans idk what to tell you. Why did they have to have a press conference announcing him coming back? obviously they know the fans are pissed, the right move would be to honestly answer questions the fan base has of him if he wants to fix the relationship. Sitting in his ivory tower isn't going to help anything its just the same old shit. Same assistant coaches, worse freshman class coming in.

Because like them or hate them they are the biggest daily show for UK fans. If you have to ask why a coach would want to talk to the fans idk what to tell you. Why did they have to have a press conference announcing him coming back? obviously they know the fans are pissed, the right move would be to honestly answer questions the fan base has of him if he wants to fix the relationship. Sitting in his ivory tower isn't going to help anything its just the same old shit. Same assistant coaches, worse freshman class coming in.
probably because nobody wants to sit and tell the fans stuff they are not going to believe anyway

Figures, there wasn't going to be any softball questions asked and his weasel ass couldn't handle REAL questions or his accountability or lack of.
He's a wuss, an arrogant, egotistical wuss.
Can't wait until the day his pathetic ass isn't the coach of our Wildcats.
Crapapari sucks.

Still won’t talk to the real media. Doesn’t want to hear questions like how’s it possible you’ve won one NCAA game in four years.
What was the reason to not start two top 10 draft picks the whole season.
Why don’t you have a back up defense available?
Why does it seem like we are not prepared to stop the other teams best scorer?
Why do we look so ill prepared to defend baseline out of bounds plays?
Why don’t you Have a analytics person like Nate Oats did?
Why have you started the wrong point guard five years in a row?
Why do you continue to recruit so many freshmen when you can go build your roster with experience players?

Well Matt … ask for Orlando to come on.

Similar the way Vince represents football.

Just get someone on from UK bball.

Love for it to be Cal but Coach O is good. Have him on regularly.

Seems like Mitch would advise Cal to call in regularly but if not get the 2nd in control. Mitch probably would support that to improve an uneasy connection with an fanbase.

Figures, there wasn't going to be any softball questions asked and his weasel ass couldn't handle REAL questions or his accountability or lack of.
He's a wuss, an arrogant, egotistical wuss.
Can't wait until the day his pathetic ass isn't the coach of our Wildcats.
Crapapari sucks.

Do you really think frickin Matt Jones would ask Cal any hard hitting questions? It would be a smooch fest. I wanted Cal gone 5 years ago. But appearing on that show would accomplish nothing.

^^^^
This

Reactions: KFuqua and TM2013
Meanwhile every other team is actively hitting the transfer portal while we wait for most of our team to announce their futures. What kind of BS program do we have here? How do we ever expect it to get better, no normalcy here at all.
I hate it, but Cal literally told us that he is NOT changing his approach, and that it will be the same 24/7. He's trying to get as many guys into the league as possible, what happens at UK DOES NOT MATTER TO CALIPARI as long as he keeps his job so that he can continue his mission.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT