ADVERTISEMENT

Caitlin Clark becomes fastest WNBA player in history to 200 points, 75 rebounds, 75 assists...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone doesn't care that fine. But, I do care only because she was special in her college career and fun to watch. I know it is not completely comparable but she did set the scoring record. I possibly might watch the final Olympic woman's game.....maybe. But, if she was playing I would be watching more as it is fun to see her evolution. The irony is her biggest obstacle is other players while she is trying to be politically correct.

STFU redneck, he ain’t gonna get banned on this board. The mods protect trash like you and this goof. Dude said Oscar Tshiebwe would be chasing his supper in the congo in 2 years and y’all got a good laugh out of it. Own who you are lowlife.
See ya man. Feel sorry for the two meth heads that got whacked out, hooked up and produced you.

Ignored.

Man up and say. LOL at how fake you all are.

I don’t have time to make 50 new accounts like you. Some of us have to work so people like you can afford to stay home and engage in childish behavior.

Ps: It’s not healthy to let someone live rent free in your head like you do with me. Get help.

Reactions: TopCatCal
That’s fine, just say how you feel redneck. Just like with politics she gets attention from uneducated rednecks by injecting race. There’s a dozen Caitlyn Clark topics on a Kentucky basketball board started by goofs like because that’s what moves you.

BTW dumb boy, Caitlyn Clark is deserving and so is every woman that actually made the team and we’re in the program for 3 years. You can’t accept that because you have to make it about race.
i didn’t make it just about race-i made it about sexual preference too. guess you missed that part

Reactions: delk4three
This dumb redneck think it takes time to make an account. The dude with thousands of posts on a basketball message board doesn’t have time. This is how stupid raftards are.

Math isn’t your strong suit. I have 638 posts. Try again.

Sucks to be you and stuck in grandmas basement first of all and then not be smart enough to understand the difference between messages and reaction score. Man, that’s tough… 😬

That’s fine, just say how you feel redneck. Just like with politics she gets attention from uneducated rednecks by injecting race. There’s a dozen Caitlyn Clark topics on a Kentucky basketball board started by goofs like because that’s what moves you.

BTW dumb boy, Caitlyn Clark is deserving and so is every woman that actually made the team and we’re in the program for 3 years. You can’t accept that because you have to make it about race.
I can't believe this guy would argue with you, man. Doesn't he know it's Juneteenth?

Math isn’t your strong suit. I have 638 posts. Try again.

Sucks to be you and stuck in grandmas basement first of all and then not be smart enough to understand the difference between messages and reaction score. Man, that’s tough… 😬
As hard as it is can we please not try to engage all of his daily usernames and multiple personalities so he’ll get bored and go away.

Reactions: ThrowBackCat9
because she’s white and straight and won’t be accepted by a predominately black and lesbian wnba.
how’s that?
I guess their tolerance level is where yours is when it comes to blacks kneeling in protest to the murder of unarmed black men.

• Haha
Reactions: blubo
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT