ADVERTISEMENT

Cade Cunningham

ncaa hasnt ruled on them they are in

Correct. That was me being cheeky. They were supposed to be ineligible and now they'll get in--I was exaggerating about how good the kid has been. How good we'd be if we hired his brother...

I’m trying to understand how some posters don’t think Antigua would make any difference. I think he makes a total difference. Illinois was a dumpster fire before he got there with Underwood. Underwood is a good coach but Antigua is the key to his recruiting. And that team is full of studs.

Kentucky vs Illinois lol. Come on man.

Would Cade have made a big difference on this UK team? Absolutely.

Should missing on one kid be the difference between a great season and a 9–16 season at the greatest program in the history of the sport? Absolutely, resoundingly, NO.

But that’s the situation you find yourself in when your coaches entire repertoire consists of screaming “RUNNNNNN” and “SHOOOOOOOT” for 40 minutes.
Exactly. When you have a top 2 recruiting class, you shouldn't need the top player on top of it to avoid having a 9-16 record.

Exactly. When you have a top 2 recruiting class, you shouldn't need the top player on top of it to avoid having a 9-16 record.

Right. And even if you don’t have a top 2 recruiting class, you should have enough experience returning to avoid such a debacle.

We didn’t “hire Jai to get Collins” (not surprising that’s false, consider the source). We hired Jai because he’s about as connected as you can be in one of the most basketball talent rich regions in the nation.

Collins isn’t the only player we’ll land because of him.

Worked perfectly for your Jayhawks and Mario Chalmers dad getting hired as..cough cough... assistant Coach. Also Danny Manning’s dad got hired by Larry Brown when the Jayhawks won it all in 88
And Manning’s dad was a truck driver, lol . But I was happy when that happened, cause Danny was going to North Carolina. Dean Smith was LIVID!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT